Thursday, August 23, 2007

Here's my replies to tags darlings (:

Hongling : Soon soon ! We meet up soon , you tell me first lahs ! Ask me out first . Or we go Velvet Dragon together . Laughs .

Ssx : 2nd floor , then turn to your left (: .

Pat : Really anot ?! But my patricia thng got as famous & as cute as`em ? LOLS !

Passer : (: thanks !

Sofia : Yes yes ! Loves to you too ! :D .

XLS : (: , thanks love . I've to see you soon . Been decades since i last saw you , you're so busy with your projects lahs !

Girlfriend : Weight's a woman secret ! LOLS ! Family genes . Most of my female relatives have slim legs but horrible body like me =x . lols .

Kenny's : So fast holidays ! Then u also didn't bother to contact me lors . laughs . how long ur holidays oh ?

Anon : Me & marcus ? Class mates what , not surprise if we're very close . Laughs , why ?



Mood's really really bad . I'm so damn disappointed ): .
Didn't know you could cause my mood to change so much .

If i had listen to the voice inside me long ago ,
& not care about what others think ,
things wouldn't be like these now .
Why made what isn't suppose to be become what it is ?
Why isit hatred i always have for you ?
You don't bother about anything .

No comments: