Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Made my choice , & like what you say , this will be now & forever .

The not edited ones . Giggles .

Baby's edition =x .
Xinhui's edition =x . Laughs .

Yeah , thats about it . I never go school today . And i'm @ home now with jas & xin . After praying for the 7th month , i'll be heading to chinatown with them to meet baby & denny , not sure if there's still others . Laughs . Anw , readers , take good care of yourselves during the 7th month okays . Don't stay out late . I'll show you one picture the next time i blogged again . Scare the hell out of you . Giggles . Bye loves .
You said , if i were an apple , you would be that apple tree , so that we would be able to hold together forever . You promised that you'll change for the better , you promised you wouldn't disappoint me . I'll be waiting for you to do whatever you've promise . I've made this choice of sticking by you , i'll never want to leave unless you do . I may be foolish to believe every sweet things you say , but as long as it melts my heart & you're true , i don't mind being your silly angel ((: , love .

No comments: