Sunday, August 12, 2007

More than love

She said " eh , vionna , come come , take photo " then i smile , her friend took the pic , and without even letting me see the picture , she said " ok , another one . " laughs .
Luckilky the picture came out quite well , or else wouldn't have post these pictures . Giggles .

I've decided to change my hairstyle back to side parting . But i'll probably still keep my hair short , shoulder length . :D


This is taken on fri . Hahahas ! When i was on my way to meet my girls & boys , i started cam - whoring .




Very bored ..




Still as bored as ever . Laughs .




















Last picture for this post . The other pictures are still with chin hong , stupid , he don't even bother to tell me when he'll be sending me the pictures ! Tsk . Nvm , let's wait patiently (: .

Anw , i'm back on tracks . (: .
Its always like that , after a few days or weeks of downfalls ,
i'll always get back on track in the end . Thats life isn't it ?!
Hahahahas , well , i was suppose to meet JAMES at cine ,
but he went fareast for some things . So i went to meet my girlfriends first .
Wore a sunglass down , because i don't want anybody to regconise me .
*Giggles . But when wearing , i can't see anyone clearly .
Went to accompanied Pearl sweetheart to buy her shirt ,
then when she was in the toilet , i went to find liyong & girls @ the foodcourt .
Soon , james came . And there we slacked there for awhile ,
went up to cheers to smoke , then went to K pool .
You know , i don't usually play pool , so i sat there , waiting for Jason Husband .
Laughs . Thats where i started to cam-whore with chin hong's phone . =x .
Jason soon came , then we went for dinner @ Koba .
After dinner , stayed outside cheers , Jason went clubbing after that ,
accompanied him to get a cab .
Yeah , before he went , i got a hug & a kiss . Isn't that sweet of him ?
Then when i went back outside cheers , i saw my girlfriends , DRUNK !
Totally drunk . Then i saw Shine love , so we both went outside OUB bank ,
as they were sitting there . I nearly wanted to yell my lungs out .
They were so drunk that they puke outside there .
& they even lie there , laughing and giggling .
So i started to " Come come come , get up , go toilet "
Luckily , pearl & huihui wasn't drunk . So we manage to helped them ,
to the toilet . Laughs . So many people were looking lahs ,
I probably threw my face shouting outside cine .
Because when they laugh one time , i'll like " OIE " .
then everybody will start looking . Durhs .
Thanks to my loves , we manage to kup $$$ for Winnie to cab home .
As she was the only one staying @ Kallang . So i wanted her to get home first .
Then when i was accompanying Pearl & Winnie for cab ,
Hui Hui call me & " EH ! They steal the vodka from my bag , come back ! "
So i run back , and i nearly twisted my leg . Because i was wearing high heels !
Then i started mumbbling " NBCB , fcuk " . Lols .
Kinda of raise my voice to Guigui saying " give back hor " .
then she give me those kind of ke lian look . Laughs .
Seems like Shili ended up the worst , didn't even have the strength to walk .
Then guigui , xiaolinq . Laughs . They totally looked like prawns .
They even argured with me ! Telling me they don't want to go back so early !
Excuse me !! LOLS ! I don't want my girlfriends to be caught @ cine for underage drinking & worst , in public ok ! Giggles .
I've never seen them drunk before . But it was really hard taking care of them .
All of them were so small in size , like they were gonna tumble down anytime .
But they were really cute . They looked like drunken prawns . Laughs .
Anw , heart breaks when i see them so drunk . Durhs .
Nvm , i've went around warning`em , not to let me see them drunk again .
laughs . After that , came back with liyong . She accompanied me for awhile ,
took her hamster cage then went off . While i started slacking @ home :D .
Manage to doze off early (: .

We're only best friends girl . Don't make a fuss out of nothing . I'm here explaining to you , i've known him for years . Don't be unreasonable . So its nothing surprising if we meet up , and you can actually put 101% in him & me , because nothing will happen between us . Our past can bother you , but thats your problem . Don't let your problem bother the both of us . If you can't accept the fact that we're best friends , & can't even accept the fact that we meet up , then i've got nothing to say to you . I can understand @ this age of yours , its difficult for you to understand , but hey , get things clear first before making a fuss because you nearly scare the hell of him & you nearly made my reputation went downhill .

No comments: