Saturday, August 04, 2007

REPLIES TO TAGS ! Sorry for my late replies :( !

XIAOSHAN : Yes yes , i will cousin . =) .

NEH - NEH - POK . :D : Hahahas . Laughs , i still have much more videos of him . I'll put it up soon , including the previous one :D . No worries .

BENDA : :)

QERALDINE : Did i ? Hahahas .

BOOSBOOS : Thank you =) .

ANON : Lols , did i ? Who ?

LIMJINGHAN : :)

JASON : Sweetaye ! I have fans of your video here . LOLS .

XIAOLINQ : Misses too , and alrights , shall meet up soon :D . Loves .

GUIGUIS : Alrights honey ! :D

MINJ : I know =) . Thank you .

JUNE : hahahas ! I see you next week okays . Meet up for lunch :D .

BAOBAO : Thank you sweetie ! I'll be here 24/7 too ! Loves .

ETHEL : But you sure you're free to come find me ?! :D . I'm sure there would be lots of people there that day and you're gonna be real busy ! I miss you ! Loves .

HONGLING : :) alrights love . thanks .

NO WORRIES : Thanks ! =) . i will try to smile more ? hahahas =) .

GERALDINE WANG : YESYES ! i know what you omg for . You saw your face caught on one of my pics . We've finally saw each other but without saying HI ! Because we don't even realise that we were each other ! Hahahas ! Gotta see you soon ! :D , misses .

No comments: