Sunday, August 12, 2007

Girlfriend

Isn't this picture wonderful ?!


Guessed i looked quite mature in all these pics =x , old already .
So sweet isn't it ?! :D .



I'm in love with my laptop .



I love cam-whoring ! Its fun , even though i'm alone !






It was suppose to be a family outing today [ Me , jason , kristine ] . Budden , thanks to jason , we shopped alone in the end . We were suppose to meet at 4.3o , but i woke up late , so tried my best to prepared as fast as possible . Dad picked me up , then xin , because she wanted to lend slippers and give me back my wallet . :D . so nice of her to come here to pass me back , loves . Then dad dropped her @ tiong bahru then kristine came up . We went to bugis to shop around , because i wanted to get more clothes =x . After shopping , we took the MRT to fareast to shop again while kristine got her jumpers / jompers . Whatever , laughs . Then we walked to Cine , met shuwen baby up :D . I missed her so much cans ! Been so long since i saw her after School's Out Dxo . Talked abit , then kristine & me went for dinner @ Koba . Yumyum . After eating , went out Rocky Master there for a cigg , called Deekie (: [ don't ask me why i call him , i don't know myself ] . Again , talked abit , he went for his dinner . While kristine baby & me started gossiping about guys , as she spotted this " cute guy " , wearing a shirt written " FRANCE " . Laughs . I don't think there's anything cute about him , but kristine baby thinks he's very cute . Durhs ! Giggles . Time passes so fast today , dad came and when we were walking down cine slope , we heard this guy shout " Ai dong gua " . Both of us turn our heads around ! LOLS ! @ first i told her , " nono , not calling us lahs , don't anyhow turn . don't admit we're short . LOLS ! " But while walking , i turned my head around again , then i realise it was that idiot calling us ! Don't tell you people whose that idiot , that idiot lors . Laughs . Then i chase him , wanted to smack him real hard , laughs . So i said " Don't force me i tell you , one day , one day i'm sure i'll grow taller than u . You wait . " Then he replied " ok , i'll wait . By the day you grow taller than me , i'll make you my girlfriend " . Gao ren , this is what you say man ! Better wait . Laughs . So i'm gonna call him gao ren from today onwards , although he isn't really that tall ! Grrrr . Dropped kristine baby @ tiong's Mrt , then i came home slacking again :D . Bored , i'm dying without night life . Nvm ~ Soon , soon . Good things come last . * evil grins .

You've blocked my views , do i worth that much to you ? Would you be the one to be there when skies turns grey and stormy . Will you be the one there hugging me when my friends turns to foes while people mocks @ me for my wrongdoings ? What you're saying now , can i believe you ? Will these promises & sweet words lasts ? Can i trust you again ? Would you prove to me how much you need me now ? Since you're saying you know what i want already . I'll be here waiting , to see how much more you'll be able to cherish me ...

Gonna catch the movie " Secrets " later on :D . Wheees , finally . I've been waiting for this day . Then will be meeting baby & my da gege :D hehhheh .

No comments: