Monday, August 20, 2007

Soul-searching as an eng candidate (:


Alrights , lets talk about saturday .
Went to school early in the morning around 8 plus for my eng oral exam .
Was the last one in the C group who took the exam .
All because of that Shanti lahs . If not i could have went home early .
After reading and all the conversations all that ,
We had the one to one talk , something like that lahs .
Then miss lee told me i was the best eng candidate among all students in Group C .
Hehhheh , that kinda of made my day (: .
Anw , went to find dear <3 in the evening , accomapnied him for awhile ,
then i left for Roselyn's birthday .
Anw , not gonna talk about the rest of it . Totally spoilt my mood (: .
Went to find a place for dinner with daddy after that and we talked alot .
Yea , never thought we both could talked so much . Hahahahas !
But anw , suddenly i find everything he says makes so much sense . Laughs .
" Your closest friend will turns out to be your worst enemy , the one who backstabs you the most @ your lowest point of life . The one you trust the most will be the one who hurts you the most and never believe someone for who they are . You can have anything you want with the one you treats the best now , but when it comes to something that only benefits in them & not you , they can make you lose everything in one blow because they're the one you share most of your secrets with , and they know everything about you . You can never make someone yours forever . If you've made a decision of taking something up , be sure of yourself that when that something goes , be prepared to let it go with pride . No matter how much it hurts in your heart , never let anybody know . You can prevent everything and anything from your enemy but you'll never know about your closest one you love . "
Aiya , we just talked alot alot ytd (: . I love daddy so much !
Picture speaks for a thousand words . I've decided to save money to buy a digital camara (: . Then i shall take alot alot of pictures and print them out . I shall take pictures especially with daddy and baby <3 & my closest girls and boys . Keep them well in a cute album :D .

Well , for now i'm like doing nothing @ home . Mood's really bad .
I need shopping . And crazy shopping seriously !
I'll wait for my girls to be free for me then i'll go shopping .
Dear primary school friend , cheng en , owe me a white skinnies .
He promised me ! LOLS !
And after this post soon , i gonna do my household chores again . Yawns .
i'll update later again ! laughs . as this post is too short , and i'm so not satisfied with it . I've so much to complaint and to talk about ! Urhs !
& u know , i can never bare to let you go . (:

No comments: