Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dance my tears away .

Why am i feeling so down and fcuked up .
Why do i feel so alone inside me ?
Maybe i know why , but why don't i wanna face the fact ?
Why are these tears rolling now ? Why do i feel so helpless ?
Its a saturday and i'm alone @ home for the whole day ?!
Where are those people who use to accompany me ?
I rather accept the fact that they're dead ,
than to accept the fact that they're not with me .
Why am i feeling so depressed =( .

If i have a bf , my friends must love him too , if they don't , then its over . I rather sacrifice time for my friends and be with them rather than to leave them alone . There's no forever when you're attach , so whats the use ? I'm more into friends , they're more worth being together . But now ? I rather say i've no friends , they're nothing :D . They've changed , so its my turn to change now . OFF MY PHONE TIME :D , don't even bother to find me . Since you people love to be like that , then i'll see how long u people can stay with ur bf or whatever . Don't bother to even reply anything about this post , just keep ur mouth shut =) . SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP , EAT EAT EAT , GO OUT ALONE , WATCH TV , GO RUNNING ALONE , DO EVERYTHING ALONE ! YEAHS !!!!!!! pss psss , will not even bother to come online or whatever . DON'T FIND ME ~~ DON'T MISS ME ~~

No comments: