Friday, August 10, 2007

Cam-whored .

These pictures were took that day when i was out for my family thing . Look @ my long long time good friend :D So he's yong jie ! Forever this close okay ! Laughs .
Because my family usually got help to do those tiao dang thing . So every year , they'll open some kind of don't know what lahs , for outsiders and others to come . I had to stay there the whole day , so this good guy came accompanying me . Arbo i'll rot there with the " old bengs " . Laughs .


Then we started to cam-whored . Because we really had nothing to do . Yes , my family do have those old bengs and lians too , just that i don't go around talking about it ! Laughs ! There's nothing to be proud of , excuse me .


We're so close that even if we don't contact for months , and when we meet up one day , we're still this close :D . We don't know why ourselves too , just that there's this bond between us ! YEAH ! I love best friend . Hahahahas .

I guess i'm old already . My whole body's aching like hell .
I just danced for three hours or so lahs , and this is happening .
I think i more exercising isn't it . Laughs .
Probably go running and gym quick ! Alot of advantages you know ,
One , i can slim down =x . Giggles *
Two , i'll be healthy !
Three , next time when i go clubbing , i won't get so tired .
Laughs . Its really tiring you know . & worst , xuan and angel smoked so much .
They smoke one time , i smoke with`em .
Maybe if this continues , i'll die sooner than`em . LOLS !
I'm currently waiting patiently for xuan to go home .
Because they're many pics took ytd which are with her !
& i need shopping seriously okays ! I shall go shopping soon .
*evil grins . I'll see woodland people tmr . Hurhur .
Will be at town , finally isn't it ? Laughs =x .
Tmr only , don't worry . Laughs . Town is so messy now ,
I'm a good girl , i don't wanna hang around there ! LOLS !
okays , i'm off to webcam with jay jay now . That cutie pie . Loves !

I'll show you my best , the way i can be . I don't want you to realise , how depress i can get without you .

No comments: