Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mine

He makes no difference in two pictures . So i guess i'm the only one changing faces . Lols .
Don't you think his face got those kind of " Laugh @ me " face ? Lols ! Shhh , don't tell him i said this ! Giggles .
Bored , very bored @ home . She was playing with her heavy heavy laptop she brought to my house . Laughs . Look @ how vulgar she is ..
Xin hui's sleeping behind us . So we took her phone . & when she woke up , she told me her phone's spoilt . Don't you feel like smacking her ? lols .

After so much nagging from me , she's still very vulgar . So sad , i can't change her ! LAUGHS !

Yup , finished praying around 7 plus . Went to tiong to meet baby <3 with jas & xin . I nearly died while shouting for xin to wake up before i went down to pray for the 7th month & wait for her . No matter how i call and move her , she just didn't bother to gave me any response . Lols . Anw , after meeting baby <3 @ tiong , we waited for the DA GE DENNY outside Burger King . After some physo-ing & talking , we cabbed down to Jas house . Because we had to " fen " cab , so ended up , me and baby <3 took one cab on our own . When we reached , we were in front of the coffee shop , so the conver between my love and me started :
Me : Jasmine's house all the way behind ah .
Baby <3 : Huh ?! Then we stopped here for what , should have turn in what .
Me : I want buy ciggs ma =( [ i gave a very ke lian face ] .
Baby <3 : Hao lahs hao lahs , lets go buy ciggs .
Me : Huh ? You can buy mehs ? Then jas they all how ?! i scared they turn in eh .
Baby <3 : Of cas i can buy lahs !
Me : Aiya , later then buy lahs . I scared they cannot see us then turn in how . Arbo we wait for`em at the bus stop lo . [ giggles ]
So we walked to the bus stop , walked just a little bit , then we saw their cab got pass us & stopped .
Me : Lame lehs , we walked not even abit and they come . Tsk .
Baby <3 : aiya , nvm ma . Romantic what !
Me : LOLS .
Then that reminded me of xin hui , because that day when we were @ town sitting inside Rocky Master . Xin hui grumble that she's very bored and she rather walked around than to sit there . So baby <3 said " arbo you walked behind you , walk one round then walk back lors . Also walk what " LOLS !
anw , after that we walked back to her house after buying some things to munch .
Then accompanied denny DA REN and baby <3 to finish their Mac .
After a puff , they went to Jas room to play mahjong .
Leaving me & xin outside @ her living room to watch tv .
After that , the both of us got hungry , so we went to cook noodles . YUM !
After our noodles , we went home . So bu she de baby <3 =( .
& that two idiots don't let him pei me go down .
In the end , after my phyco-ing , they finally let him pei me , giggles .
Ran home because there were no cabs ! Tsk . Sweat alot , wheees .
Then after sending pictures to my phone . Xin hui went home ((: .

Addicted to everything about you .
& we shall fulfil my wish of being the world CUTEST couple ! giggles love .
let me see how long this love will last ((: .

No comments: