Friday, August 17, 2007

Past pictures (: , finally sent to me .

Okays okays , i know you people gonna laugh ur ass out about this pictures . There's actually one more worst picture . But i guess i won't put it up , totally disgrace me and my friends . LOLS , so it shall turn out to be a personal collection ! Hahahahas ! This's the day @ Krunk . Xuan lahs ! She just held the camara up , then click onto it without waiting for us . LOLS .
They took the pictures without me =( . LOLS ~ angelina , liyong , xuan (: .
My slut ! LOLS . she can dance for long . Not like us , old already . LOLS ! She can don't stop and continue dancing . LOLS .
Yes , i know i'm flat chested ! LOLS ! standing with her makes me so depress ! LOLS . She probably gonna kill me for this if she sees it . laughs .
Actually , we can get cam - whore alot if we're in the mood . Laughs !
She loves taking pictures of others when they're not looking at the camara . You must be 101% alert if you're taking pictures with her . LOLS .
I was wondering when i looked @ this picture " what made me looked so surprised ?! Laughs "
Chin hong's phone pictures are here too . Too bad , some pictures can't be posted up . (:
I think they love looking @ me when i take my pictures . LOLS ! Each picture i take each time , they'll stare at me . LOLS . So to preventing myself from being shy , i wore xuan sunglasses .
& i love this picture alot , don't know why (: so innocent look . LOLS .
He's face looks big in every picture i took with him . I think because i have a small face =x . lols .
You know why im looking down and he got a jiao face ? Because those idiots are looking @ us again . LOLS !
If i'm not wrong , this's the first picture we took (: .
Baby's <3> I don't like to take pictures with flash on . So i had to cover half of my face . LOLS . And yea , this was taken that day @ kbox . Laughs .


Look @ my baby's <3>

Cause i've got you , there's nothing more for me to ask more .
Other than my girlfriends by side , you're everything i've ever wanted .
Baby , head home early to rest if you can . Don't make me worry .
Even if i doze off at times when u're outside , i would wake up from nightmares of something happening to you .
Don't make me worry more honey . I can't afford to lose you so soon .

No comments: