Sunday, August 05, 2007

Maybe my last post .Bye readers , (:




Tonight's Monde Gusto . Now jas & manyi is having problem finding this place . Now i'm wondering if its true anot ! The place says its opposite cineleisure . But damn , heard that arena is @ clark quey . Good luck to them . Laughs . I'll mostly be there for the party @ sentosa on the 8th , see you guys there ! (:
Don't bother to find me since i'm not important , this is what you people make me feel , alone & hurt . Don't regret and come asking me whats happening . Look @ all of your own attiude and character towards me , not worth . I should have knew this long ago , when i'm so down , who'd bother to be here and give me a call . All you people bother is the own fun and whatever , now i don't care anymore . (: & for now , i just wanna take a rest . I've decided to out on my own tmr :D Call me if anybody's free .
Its useless to have so many friends .

No comments: