Friday, August 03, 2007

Oreo w Milk

Forget when we went out . Let me think , laughs . Is last week , i guess . Oh - mi - god ! I've forgotten when . Nvm ~ laughs .
I edited my face because i looked like er , i'm shitting ? Laughs . but i really love his face here , looks SO innocent . Laughs . We went for a movie " alone " :D . Nice show nice show ! I'm not sure if the movie is still up , but if its not , wait for the dvd or vcd then . Lols .


Er , i digged some pics up of our past from my old com . Laughs . I miss my hair * aww . Nah , don't ask much . This's the past =) . We know ourselves .

And guess which one's my cute boy ? Of cas all the way to the right . But he ain't as cute now . Laughs . Forced him to cut this hair but he don't want . Laughs . Look so much better right right ?! Laughs . So long ago already . Hahahas .
I'm effing bored ! Help !
I've been rotting since 8 plus ?! Oh mi ~
Didn't went to school on friday , neither did i went out .
Laughs . And its 2:1o AM now .
Just around few more hours , it will be a saturday morning already .
Oh mi ~ and no one's asking me out ! Oh mi mi ~
Its the first saturday i'm feeling so bored .
And there's really no where to go .
Town is nothing but trouble now .
Bugis is worst , i don't go down @ all if there's nothing important .
Er , there's no more place in mind anymore .
People who knows me knows i don't go places further than town .
Again , unless there's anything important then i will . Laughs .
Don't be surprise i'll be out shopping alone later =x .
I'm like MIA-ing from all my girlfriends and boys !
And why is this so ... because i'm tired already =) .
Let me charge my energy first okays ! I know you darlings can wait :) .
I've been too crazy , i'm tired already .
So how , i'm effing bored . And tmr's gonna be bored too ~ Oh mi .
I need help . Xin's @ her bf house staying overnight .
While jas is out @ pub with bla bla bla . & IM @ HOME ! FCUKED !
Facing the computer and the television . BLAHS !
Whatever ! [ high pitch ] Laughs .
Anw , if you as bored as me too . Play this game but don't throw your com on the floor if you can't do it alrights ! Laughs . i've got the ans . If you want it , tag me ! :D . Laughs .
He's the one who accepts everything about me .
Even the person i am deep inside .
No matter how bad i look on the front , he still loves me for who i am .
No matter how bad my attitude gets , he's the one who'll apologise .
Who'll gives me flowers and presents anytime , anywhere .

No comments: