Thursday, August 23, 2007

My heart's fixed , all pieces fixed on you (:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks !
You've succeeded in spoiling my mood !

Oh my god . How i wish i could strangle you .
Bang your bloody head on the wall and hang you on top of a tree ,
kick your arse & pull your long bloody tongue out .
Feed you with dozens of reddy small chillies & then i shall chew onto bubble

gums and stick them into your stupid nose .
Using my make up remover and apply`em on your bloody small eyes .
Pierce tons of piercing needles into your throat and clam your fingers .
Bloody hell ! You suck the fcuk out of me . Oh my , curse your whole damn life !

Blahs , i guess by doing this , you would be dead by now .
& your girls will come chasing after me for my life . :D ! Whatever ...




Honey moon period is over so soon .
This love is fading off & i can feel it .
Is it my fault or yours , or its suppose to be like that ?

& then i slap myself hard today ,
i guess i need a real long rest again . . .
When i shared this to daddy , he told me ,
" whats that suppose to end , you've gotta let it be . There's no point holding on to it , whats the use ? As fate reaches , whatever gotta go , have to go . If you force it to continue , do you think you'll face happiness ? "

Will this end soon ?



So this is the way it should be ?
Life's so complicating . i'm speechless & i don't know what to say to u anymore .
laughs . since overall , you made me feel like i'm the one @ fault .
Then when u feel everything's right or whatver again ,
then come talk to me bahs .

@ first , i thought friends shouldn't lie to each other .
Or maybe best friends shouldn't keep anything from each other .

Now , i feel like such an idiot among the both of you .



Oh god bless , i have so many pictures to upload .
& stupid blogger can't upload them again . Sickening blog .
Anw , i've changed my blog song , nice isn't it ? Laughs , enjoy .....
& i'll be selling tickets for Lustrous @ Velvet Dragon , 06 sept 07 . $15 per tix . Call me , find me now to get`em ! & don't buy from chinhong =x , laughs . Buy from me from me ! :D .

No comments: