Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The pretty boy with his beautiful eyes i always love looking into (:



A very long ago picture . School's Out DXO .
Don't be shock , yes , its my story book . & i bring it everywhere i go ! :D .
At times when you get real bored while working ...
She's gonna leave Singapore soon i guess (: , although at times she might be cominq back , but i still really gonna miss her .
These pictures are already kept for a very long time ...

Nice one taken (: .

I've nothing much to blog about . I'm working everyday from 2 - 1opm except for tues and thurs . & everytime i reached home , i would probably be like , half dead ? & then i'll be dozing off easily every now & then . Or maybe tug myself into bed around 11 or 12 plus ?! So don't blame me for not blogging =x .

I've always dislike people lying to me .
Rather hurt myself with the facts than those lies .
There's nothing to keep about from me .
Why do you people love to lie about something you don't have to ?
Who was the one who promised to message me in the morning ?
Who was those people who promised me each and every thing ? ):
Why do i have to cry for you people ?
Why do i have to hurt myself with every stab that occurs in my heart ?
So not worth it isn't it ?
I've been having nightmares every night .
The first night was this boy i can't lose ,
Then the second night was the girl i must have to be with me .
I'm not joking , no i'm not .
Is these really gonna happen ?
The moment i look into your eyes , you told me no , you wouldn't leave .
Was those eyes of yours telling me lies ?
I guess you don't love me as much as i love you anymore ,
neither you miss me as much as i do .
I don't think you need to see me everyday , like i wish i could see you .
This time , its a turn around thing ,
I'm already loving you more than you use to love me .

If you had known :
how much i hurt everytime i click onto your profile to view .
how much i hurt everytime you tell me they were only friends & everytime i'll see every different girl repeating " thanks for adding , intro " " add my msn .... "
how much i would sob in the night for the things you promised but you'll never fulfil it .
how much i miss you would bother me .
how much you've change from the day i met you .
how much i would secretly sob to myself everytime with u on the phone because i would realise how cold you've turn to .
how much i'm to fall for you , that i could never turn back now .
how much i'm cherishing this love , but you wouldn't .
how much it hurts whenever i see " thanks for ytd " " thanks for accompanying me home " " thanks for this and that .... "
how much i'm making my life worthwhile for the sake of you .
how much i hurt for the things you always do and lie ...
How i wished you were by side all this while . Like the previous times i just met you , that you can make me feel how important am i to you .
I don't feel that now , i don't feel the way i've always felt .
I'm the one loving you more than you do now , can you feel it ?
I just wanna get a look of you everyday , having you to be with me always , even if the both of us getting bored but you're here , i don't mind , but you do .
This is all i want , baby , am i asking for too much ? Am i doing too much
Am i not understanding enough ? Which silly girl would stand her love adding and adding and meeting and meeting other girls that he say that they were only friends ? Who'd believe , only her .....

No comments: