Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HEY LITTLE GIRL ! HERE'S THE MESSAGE U'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ! :D

Hey xmm , pls get clear of the person's background before scolding . Understand ? Its been so long since i last replied any testi , worst if you want me to write a testi . So its impossible for me to write any disgusting testi to YOUR BF . & something , i've already lost nearly all contacts from my people , so its more impossible for me to sent mushy messages to YOUR BF . Other than my girl and my sisters , i've stop messaging others long ago . Save those mushy messages to yourself , because other than my gans or my boy , i won't sent those mushy messages . Understand little girl ? So what ? Yes , i'm a bitch , so ? Laughs . Anw , i'm to busy to entertain you . If you really really really wanna find me , find my number , send me a message urself . Okays ? xmm , guai lahs , don't so naughty le , not good . You'll regret someday =) , guai guai de study bahs ! And oh ya , my friends help me because they know i wouldn't be so free to entertain ur boy or you . Even if i hong , hahahahas , so ? My friends are already very fair to you , be glad they are not asking who are you and bla bla bla . If i did really hong ur boy , you would have already dare to write his name , & ur name ! Don't have to write so many things le . Laughs . Bye honey . i'm rushing off to my family things again . Come explain to you guys what it is after wards ! Loves .

No comments: