Friday, August 17, 2007

No matter how i tried to hide , you'll always be my boo (:


This's the picture i promised . Baby <3 it ="x">

Alrights , for about wednesday , everything totally screwed up for me .
Was suppose to meet SisterChan [ deborah , if you guys don't know her name but only know her as ah girl , then ah girl ok . lols ] .
& meet my boy <3 with another couple & others .
But then things totally screwed up , due to the ANOTHER couple's boy &
other things including that stupid dentention that wasted my 3 hours of time .
Anw , nvm , so i came back home after detention & prepare .
Wait , first i gotta thank Marcus (: , thanks for like making my day .
Like when i told you i'm in such a bad mood , you bothered to come asked what happen & other things like i thought that you'll never do . Laughs .
Thanks for " entertaining " me (: .
Alrights . So after preparing like an idiot , i rushed down to find love <3 & my Sister . Like been's so long since i last saw her .
So actually we were suppose to catch a movie , but that DAGE denny decided to go kbox & he made us wait again !
While waiting , all of us went down to smoke and slack ? Yea , i saw Nana and xiaobai . Oh goshed , love`em =x . Laughs .
In the end , baby <3 & me decided to go kbox first to wait for DAGE denny . LOLS .
Romantic isn't it ?! LOLS !
Then that denny came around 9 , when i have to go @ 9 plus . Durhs .
So baby <3>

& about today , thursday (: . Baby and i made a few decisons ytd night .
Saying that he shall come outside school to bring me , then we shall go catch a movie @ tiong then off to have our dinner then home .
Or maybe go jas's house after he fetched me from school or something .
Budden , something stupid happened . I didn't went for school ! LOLS .
because dad got up late . & guess what , i didn't even got up to tell love <3 .
He called me @ 2 and told me he was @ outram mrt already . =x . OMG .
I nearly died of heart attack when i looked @ the time .
So after that when he said " aiya , nvm , i go home lors " .
My heart broke into pieces . Like i've tua him like that . Durhs !
So i said " urhs , okok , arbo u come find me @ my house ? "
Then he took a cab here (: .
He accomapnied me til 6 plus after daddy came home , then he went to find his friends (: .
Cooked dinner after daddy came home , finished dinner and everything around 8 plus i guessed . Doze off really soon around 9 plus .
But woke up around 11 plus , here to finish my blog (: . Guess thats about it .

I get to see love <3 everyday , and i guess i'm getting use to it .
The way we hugged to sleep , and probably this's the reason why i can't get to sleep now .
I easily get use to having him around with me .
& I'm trying so damn hard to get to sleep now . Boos .
Envy me people , envy me for having such a cute and caring boyfriend (: .

& why am i having this fear inside me after you left my home ?
Why so afraid that you might just leave anytime and never bother to turn back ?
These thoughts of you leaving are scaring me .
I know i must have full faith during every relationship ,
i know i shouldn't doubt about it ,
But i'll never know when you'll leave .
Things are always so sweet @ every starting of each relationship ,
no one will know what will happened as time passes .
I've been through so much relationships ,
& as each time i post a post , its always so sweet @ first .
& night mare comes behind . Like no matter how sweet this relationship gets ,
it always fails to last .
I don't believe in forever , but i just don't want my heart to hurt as much as it does the previous times .
I know i shouldn't be pondering over it now , because i sound so cock up .
As when i'm saying how sweet we're getting , i'm worrying about it another way .
I love the way you always asked if you could go somewhere with your friends ,
i love the way you tell me how much you missed me and everything .
i love it when you say how much you gonna love me and how much you do .
I love the way you lie on me and the way you always looked at me with your beautiful eyes .
While i try to convince myself that your love is true , i hope you know mine will always be here .
Baby , i know you're reading this , & seriously , i want you to know this ,
you've made me so addicted to your hugs and smoochies you give .
Made me so use to receiving your messages & calls . So if you happen to be like today , not messaging me hours because your phone ran out of money ,
you'll make my mind go wild like what it is doing now .
Although i know its because your phone ran out of money , but probably its because i'm use to the love you've gave me , so i'm thinking too much i guessed .
I hope what people tell me about you isn't true , i really wished i've trust and made the right decision .
I don't want what i heard to become reality , if this's a dream , can i request to sleep forever ?
I can't be like your ex - girlfriends , there's so much things that they're able to do and i can't . Thats what i've lost in them .
If you've realise why i always leave my head down when i'm with you ,
its not because like what i always say " haha , you really have a Laugh @ Me face "
But its because i've lost my confident whenever i'm with you .
I've lost confident in who i am whenever i take myself to compare with your girls .
I don't know the reason why but i guessed unless we last for long , i won't be able to lift up my head and be myself whenever with you .
All girls around you are so much more better than me , and i don't know where i've went right that made you love me .
But baby , i'm very right , i just couldn't lift up my head in front of you .
Like when i see her ytd [ i hope you know who ] , i totally lost myself .
I don't know why i'm comparing so much things , but i seriously hate myself for being like that . ): .
Its all about my confidence honey , give me time , probably the time when i'm back on track , you'll be able to see me lifting up myself in front of you (: .
Baby , every min we're together , i always treasure`em .
When i hear you talked how well your ex - girls treated you , i really hate myself because i can't get out @ night or stay out late to be with you or not be able to do the things they do for you .
But my friends told me , if you truely do love me , you won't mind about all these , and treasure every min being with me like how much i treasure to be with u .
Love , while typing this , I realise how much i'm missing you and how much i need to see you right now .
You've spoilt me real bad because you've got me so use to everything about you .
Like what i've told xuan , i don't know what will happen if i lose you one day , or even , soon . I don't want to fall down deep again , its so difficult to get up once more . Although probably i'll do foolish things if you go , although i know its not worth it , but this pain could overcome how much it hurts beneath me .
But this is what i guessed i'll do if you go , for now , you've everything i wished that will never end (: .
This love gonna be strong isn't it baby (: .
No matter how much rumours we hear about each of us , we shall'd care about it .
because this love belongs to us , even if people dosen't wants to see us together .
Your voice and laughters are the things that bright up my day .
This is the you i see , i wished this wouldn't change . I wished you've meant about everything you've promised me (: .
Iloooooooooveeeeeeeyooooooouuuuuuuu darling !

No comments: