Monday, August 20, 2007

Edison & jay chou ? (:

A very fcuking unhappy day . Mood's been changing up and down for me today .
Durhs .
Woke up in the morning , because i had a difficulty in sleeping due to some problems .
Went to told my dad " pa , i don't want go school . "
Seriously ok , i'm very sick & tired of sch , especially Mondays .
Now i believe , Mondays tends to be very blue-ish .
So i went back to sleep .
Woke up by a phone call @ home . I forgotten all about my cousin outside sch waiting for me .
So i said " arbo you come my house now "
After that she call me , and asked me to meet`em @ tiong for lunch .
So i rush and prepare , then phoned daddy to ask him bring me down .
Went for lunch with cousin , then went walking around tiong to find my foundation .
Can't find any foundation or clothes i'm interested in .
So i went down to bugis with cousin . Then she said she had to go to meet her friends @ batok .
So i went shopping alone @ bugis .
Because i'm a simple girl (: , so i don't need any high class items .
I prefer buying things from streets .
I went to this shop and i was looking @ the shoes while talking on phone with kristine baby .
Then someone patted on my shoulder , i nearly faint . laughs .
When i turn my head around , tada darling me , Its hazel baby :D .
Been wanting to meet up with her for so long , but didn't got the chance . Giggles .
And i'm so surprise she regconise me because i was facing my back to the front .
Laughs . Talked abit then i continue buying my shoes . they're so lovely !
I kept " shouting " on the phone " ahhh , this is nice , ahh , this is nice too " . lols .
then after putting down the phone , i went to look @ shirts and bags and everything .
Kinda of proud of myself =x . laughs , because i saw alot of people .
And even on a monday , i can see friends around =x . OK , i know i'm talking too much =x .
Too proud ~ lols . i should remain humble . Hahahahas !
Saw jovel , then we talked abit too , then went on seperate ways . Laughs .
When i was getting my shirt , i saw edmund , so i said " edmund ! "
Then he was like " ehs , who are you ahs , so familiar . who who ~ "
Then i go " fcuk you , everyday see me @ class you don't know who i am . lols . "
Anw , i saw quite a few more people who called out for me , but no idea of who they are now .
I've short - term , you know .
Then when i was walking towards the other side of bugis street , this girl came up to me ,
she said " hey , er , bla bla bla " i nearly faint . i thought wad was going to happen .
I've very very innocent . I'm scared . lols .
But nothing la , she said what advertisment wad thing de . Some bluff people thing . lols .
Town have alot . Lets see how this is gonna bluff me this time . Hahahahas ! =x .
Went to accomapnied xiao-lyn , the one who always sells clubbing tickets de .
Accomapnied her walk around , talk , smoke with martin [ her friend ] .
Saw darling (: . Awww , those lovable memories .
Anw , i found a job @ bugis :D . Then i got scolded my that idiot wee tiong .
saying that i smoke yet i don wanna find a job which is @ the ground floor of bugis or what .
Then ground floor stil can go pei`em [ him , jovel & darling ] .
Ok lahs , i'm wrong . I should have gave a second thought . lols .
but at least i got air-con ma . LOLS !
nvm , but i know him few years already , i know he dotes on me as much as ping they all does (:
He gave me a nice nice sunglass . Took pictures with it , upload it soon . Giggles .
Then after that i went to wait for daddy , then we went to penni for my skinnies . whees .
My qingaide da gege jie shao de . We were suppose to go tgt but , (: lets not talk bout it .
So i called him & fan him for the place . Blahs .
After buying , came home (: , thats today . Shopping spree . LOLS !
I guess i should shop more often alone , i feel so much better now (: .
& i'm gonna start studying next week i guess . (: EOY are around the corners .
I've gotta bucked up on my eng and chi . Concentrate on my art .
Start swollowing in my Bio details . Laughs . Yea , thats about it (: . Study vionna , JIAYOU !


I'm a very spoilt child .
So spoilt that i guess i've finally come to my senses .

After so much hurting , thinking & sobbing .
Everything seems clearer now (: .

And girlfriend told me " take each step slowly "
& whenever i talk to her , i always feel so much better and awake .
Like what i told her " People often make mistakes in their lives . I'm one among all & everybody has a chance to turn back , do i ? "
Baby , i miss you .

No comments: