Wednesday, July 05, 2006

you looked happy w/o me =) . i hope you are =) .



how should i say bout todae ? hmmms . should i smile to everything tat is happening instead of frowning and hurting myself ? a simple day todae . i didn't slept ytd , whole night . cant sleep . i dunch know why . baby afraid i was goiing to be tired the next morning when im in sch . the kay kiang me was thinking i wun . lols . blame me ohh . im sick now lar . coughin . abit abit of flu . ya . baby stil say wil care for me de , also mei yoi . hmmms . roar . buuuu ~ den i went to school early today . jiaxin and judy waited for me at the stairs there . was talking and a soccer ball jus suddenly came down . damn . it nearly hurt me lar . i'll kill tat person if the ball hit on my face . =) . den went to hall and it was like so quiet . no not quiet is less people . hahas . den i say " wa biang , if anyone see me so early come sure si bei surprise de lors , must be thinking i eat wrong med " . lols . cos im always late or last min de lar . den now i so early . hahas . i reached school about 7.1o ? early ehs .. dots . i was sitting there talking to jiaxin and waiting for baby . because he lar , sitl thot he wil very fast . den the end also last min . buuuuu ~~ must early okays ? hmmms . den i was borrowing newspapers lar . and everyone was doing the same thing lors . tmr i also wan get one of my own le . cannot tahan borrowing here and there . den after tat when everything calm down le , tat means starting to sing song and whatever shit de nawh . i was so jing zhang lar . becos my skirt so short and no one catch me mar . den i stand up de shi hou , feel like alot teachers looking seh . so kong bu . i dunch wan get caught oh . hahas . den after tat jiu quickly sit down . went back to class and my eyes were closing . message baby so many times like message wall . roar . but is understandable . lols . becos he say got teacher keep looking at him ehs . den jiu nvm lors . den recess and everythin . well . i jus feel so tired lar . todae's like a dream to me =) . i walked around with my eyes halfed close . imagine how ugly it is . omg . den after school actually baby got wait for me de . say is outside class . den my last period is art . den go art room den baby say outside school . guess what , i walking down wanna go meet him de shi hou , i saw him at 4th or 3rd floor i think . i nearly vomit blood lar . roar . den the end i go first le . never even talk to him . buuuu ~~ so hurting . den jiu go home with ethel and zean . cos they outside mar . hmmms . on they way out , saw her . nahs . i thot she would " HIII !! " or something like tat but hmmms . i dunch know . everythin seems so cold . i just don wanna care , don wanna stand beside her , don wanna stand behind of her , don wanna stay around her . all i could do was walked as fast to precious . hmmms . i dunch wan end up quarreling outside school like idiot . [ well , im sneezing like hell . wil i die . i hope i wil . ] . oh ya , damn my fren , was playin with my penknife today and anyhow say i want wad play back history . roar . no lar . i was just playin lors . dots . after tat i just sat in the car and go . i dun even wanna sae bye . so can anyone feel the distance between us and everythin ? came home and was so damn tired . was talkin n talking and scolding and suaning precious about somethings . CHAN WAN XIN . ! how can ue have the same surname as me . ahem . hahas . den dunno what happen and i just slept nors . never reply baby , showiie oh . now ue also at lan shop mar . so free ehs . hehes . sae go home jiu sleep . buuuu ~ den ue neever pei me . roar . jiu shi like tat bahs . den was waken up by precious . lols . omg . they took a picture of me when im sleeping . buuu ~ i was threaten tat tat pic was going to be put up on friendster and msn dp . omg . nooo ~ this thing i wil really fan lian seh . hmmms . after tat precious going to get her cheque ehs . at habourfront . but decided not to go [ a sorry can never mend a broken heart , im glad ue noe it was hurting . =) . ] all i could do was only sae nvm with a smile . * tats why i never go with precious . hmmms . sorry oh . now they already go le . den i alone at home . jiu shi zhe yang arhs . still tired ehs . but dunno tonight sleeping again mar . =) . unable to have a peaceful sleep . tats why i rather not sleep . haas . tats fer todae . i dunch know what wil happen later in the late night . but i might blog later again . =) . take care peeps *

im tired , im tired of telling you how weak is our friendship is . im tired of telling you how close it is dropping from the cliff . how i wish i would just die in front of you to tell ue how important our friendship is to me . i tried to smile and laugh without ue here . i tried to forget about ur presence . try to tell myself everything just repeating itself . how would ue believe if i told ue all the smiles and laughter were mostly all fake fer the pass few days ? would ue believe ? you always say i dunch tell ue things . but how am i able to tell you without you here ? ue mean i should talk to ur picture or the wall ? maybe if ethel , zean and baby wasn't here this few days , i would jus break down in front of ue cryin . you know me , i will . i gave up my pride and talk to her , plannin sometings for ue . but im thinkin now if ue would even appear . tell me if ue wanna end this friendship . tell me everything . let me know fast rather than running away from me . keeping everything by urself .

i hate myself for being like tat , why cant i just continue my life happily ? the one n only day we was in kbox . ue , me , precious , zzean . rmb how we laughed ? i thot it would never end but i never thot tat things would become like tat . i wan my smiles back .

i'll slap tat chicken's butt for talking so much . chicken , u're talking too much . so ue think should i kill ue mar ? i hope i can lar . lols . nvm . i shouldn't be like this , i shouldn't care . lols .

cynthia dear , congratulations okays ? =) . i told ue this would happen but ue always say no . i know u're thinking tat u're the happiest person in world now right ? well , im sorry for not contacting ue this few days , hope ue understand . seeing ue so happy already very happy le . dunch wan my probs to bother ue . so ue take kare okays ? call me if anything . ue know i'll always be there . we'll meet up for dinner soon okays ? i miss steamboat =) . hahas . smoochies .

darling gerl ` WO YAO BAO BAO !! WO YAO BAO BAO !! MAYBE I'LL JUST NEED SOMEONE'S SHOULDER TO LEAN ON NOW . SOMEONE TO HUG . I NEED TAT SHOULDER TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO NEXT , TO LET ME CONTINUE WITH EVERYTHING . I NEED A QUIET PLACE NOW . I MISS ESPLANADE . HUGS ... WO YAO .. HMMMS . =) . * fark school * .

what's more can i do with life ? i need peace .. i need somewhere nice , i need someone nice . right now . =) . nahs nahs . im sure i'll live happily without some people in my life ? im sure i can get over things . confidence is what i need , maybe .

No comments: