Friday, July 14, 2006

slappy slappy slap slap . damn .


accept me for who i am . my message to those people who can't accept my friends and me , my message to the damn father of mine . : accept my friends , and then accept me . although im losing them , but i dunch care . don force me til no ways and i'll tell u right to your face sayin , yes , i'll show u im a PL . look down on me ? den go . i dunch need anyone to judge me or my ways . so please . im who i am . its my feelings so never control it . its my character so please . i can change my character , my whole damn attitude for the person i love . but wil she change for the sake of me ? i don think so , becos it has been weeks since everything's happening . since im writing all this on my blog , i hope you peeps wil understand what i mean =) . dunch know what is PL ? ask around .

everything . everything is just repeating from history . i dunch know why . but i cant stop it from happening . gerl , rmb we once quarrel till it was so serious tat the both of us cried nearly everyday ? maybe not you , but i did that . its happening again . again . rmb i said , i'll let u go . i'll continue my life happily without ue worrying . i'll say this again and maybe this time , it wil really happen . its really really serious now . nahs , im not playing . i can see u're happy with life now . becos u're not accepting the fact . even if u are , den good . =) . well , gerl , im really really leaving no matter how much i miss . not asking for u to pity me but hmmms . just telling ue . i wun bother ue anymore . i promise i wun . rmb ue once ask me when we was talking something serious ? ue said , " heys , you know i once thought that if i and u was together , how wil it be like . " rmb my reaction . i gave those erks face and those dots reaction . but the truth was , i once thought of that too . i gave those type of reaction becos i dunch wan eu to know me . look at my friendster . my pics . i ask , what if i tell you i love you ? haas . funny isn't it ? i know alot of people wil be surprise by what im sayin now lar . but if u people cant accept , fark off okays ? =) . maybe this is how i am . tats why whenever ue cant meet me , ue made me so fed up . well , since everything over le . ue don have to worry anymore . take care ehs . i'll always stil be there when ue need me . i promise . oh ya . i also rmb what i told zhuzhu todae after what she told me . hmmms . we have the same feelings . but the person to her was me and the person to me was ue . when i was first with ue , when i dunch hate ue anymore . the first feelings i have was only hoping to protect ue no matter what . even if i cant , i wil just do it . i know i can do anything for ue . and i told zhuzhu the four person tat i wil do anything for . " zhuzhu , ethel , ue and baby . " . i dunch know why . but i know i can . i can just do anything . nahs . people wil think its funny and alot of things nahs . like im faking and blabla . well , try me . . ya , so this is nahs . if maybe ue have anything to tell me . i know u'll jus write on blog . i'll read . take care . hmmms .

baby , wan know why i todae so serious mar ? hmms .sorry if i de zui dao ni okays ? hmmms . i know you know i no mood . but i jus telll ue i thinking something . i told ue sayin maybe only you can make me straight . but i realise ue made me worst if ue cant make me straight . hmms . i dunch know when ue serious or not serious . cos all ue do is lols . i dunch know how you feel for me . but i confess to ue tat the period of time , i really really did fall for ue . but ue gave me no response . and i have to start all over again . you know what happen at ur bbq , ue know me . maybe tats what made me hate ue guys so much . but ue made me change my mind . nahs , now ner ? hmmms . i hope now my feelings to ue is just my baby bahs . confuse in somethings these few days but gotta hold onto it myself with no one . so hmmms . dunch know . jus confuse . if ue got things to tell me , tell me kaes . i really want know . hmmms .

judy ong , dunch ue dare peng wei again . understand ? don help ur junior or should i say don hum in front of ur junior . what ue tell me tat dae , i rmb clearly . so why tat day wen i ask meiling and ask ue . ue diam diam ? why need ur junior wenyi help ue reply . for damn goodness sake lar . wake up . how old liao . think urself lar . ur attitude and character . think think . ue know how much i wish i can slap eu tat dae in sch . when ue damn dare in front of me peng wei ? fark . this few daes isit liu xin peng wei this kind of things arhs ? yong jie bro also . fark . den go guan yu dao wo . pls lar . don spoil my small small ke ai ke ai de ming shen can anot ? damn .

since todae in my room with zhu zhu , we say things out le . hmms . but i stil don really know how you feel . why love me instead of others ? confuse confuse confuse . ue know ? i hope ue understand okays . no matter what the ans is lar . but must understand okays ? hmmms . i cant treat ue like how she treat ue . im afraid i would hack care everything once again . sorry . haiis .

darling gerl ` maybe tat was the last close kiss i could ever give ? i wan ue to take care . don always tire urself out . jus take care . money is not important , so dunch try earning it like hell . just take car e. if i have somemore things i forget to say , maybe later i'll just update my blog again bahs . two days never go sch le . stil wondering if i tmr wil go . hmmms . i wan quit quit quit S C H O O L . lydia also quiiting le lors . no , she is quit le . damn . never even jio me pei her quit . dots. jus leave like tat . diiaos .

No comments: