Friday, July 14, 2006

ta hai shi bu dong .


chalet . yes , i got drunk there again . damn , just one small cup of pure martell . dots ... whatever the hell it is . the 2nd cup made me worst . faints . it was so spicy ehs . hmmms . drank so called " many many cups " . diaos oh . hmmms . me and zhuzhu hide in the toilet to drink . lols . and they was using many ways to open the door bahs . dots . the toilet was damn dirty . very very dirty . cos we step outside and then in . so it was " erk " . i dunch really rmb what happen but i know the whole thing was quite a scene . dunno how things pop around and danbai was there too . i got slap by " him " . dots . poor me . arghs . i know everything and everyone was confuse , very confuse that day . everything turn into a mess . dots . let me tell you what i rmb . i only rmb giving kelson a surprise . and " he " was like omg .. dots . the present i gave him was made on tat day . diiaos . and my wallet is in a blank now . roar . on the bracelet , leaves four of our names , each starting from our name letter . " K . V . L . J " . i think is like tat . or " K . L . V . J " . haas . ya . somthing like tat nors . hmmms . whatever happens tat day , those people there noe can le . really mess nawh . hmmms . come back tio gan like hell . im now grounded for a week ,canot go out . but i know i can , but not far away . around my house . so im meeting zhu zhu in maybe another half an hour's time . ya .. so i gtg and bath cos she's ready . hmmms .

i'll update my blog tonight . cos i know i very long never update le . maybe i'll update a long long one . ya . maybe after talking to zhu zhu later . i might understand more things and able to make my decision ? dunno . see ya =) .

darling gerl ` love's selfish . thats why , it makes me selfish too . =) . im sorry for all my mistakes . really sorry .

No comments: