Monday, July 03, 2006

but i dunch know why it hurts =( .



maybe if ue didn't message me . i wouldn't end up like tat ? lols . i dunch know . i thought for a long tiime whether to reply . i was surprise when i saw ur number . i never thought ue would message me so i got so awake when i receive ur message . hmmms . i decide not to reply and because of just a decision i made ytd . made me end up like tat todae . hmmms . i'am happy =) to see ur message [ a simple smile ] but im sorry tat i never replied . because i dunch noe how to face if there're upcoming conversations we're going tu start . i dunch noe how to reply ue . ZEAN told me tu say my life's GREAT ! but i wasn't able to do tat . i dunch noe why . hmms . saw your blog and i realise something's bothering ue n her . i dunch know how to help and i cant . i cant message ue , cant call and everything . so i jus tell ue bahs , don think too much . settle things calmly , hmmms . i'll be there when ue really really have no one . [ with no offence ] . hmms . like tat bahs . i hope no one wil give any comment about this passage i wrote or anything . i swear i dunch have any intentions and i dun have tu give any clues . hmmms . well . jus hao hao take kare , and hao hao take care her bahs . hmmms .

* with really really no offence , and maybe only precious wil know how i feel and think truely * hmmms . i got down when i rmbed ue message me and i didn't reply . i really cant make myself reply . i dunch noe why . damn depress today and was telling zean loads of things at marina mac today , hmms . dunch noe lar , but everything just spitted out . hmmms . bu zhi dao how i feel now also . must use eraser erase of those from young de memories liao . lols . * i wished for three things bout ue , will it come true ? i never do anything with those wishes , i just wish like tat . hmmms .

baobeix , very long never see ue lee . ue bu xiang wo mar ? eu sae tmr go out de but also never call me . i got a feeling ue tmr work again . siians . can don work le mar ? sick of ue keep working and net ball lei . hais . bu zhi dao what wil happen tmr nawh . hmmms . quick call me kaes . ue also very very long never call me le . ue xin qing bu hao i also cannot do anything . ask ue ue also dunch wan ans me . i really confuse bout what ue thinking and feel bahs . ue use to tell me alot of things . but isit because we know and too close le , so you wil not want tu say . tat time wen also like tat oh . hmmms . the reason we became so close was becos ue thot ue can share everything with me . and ue told me befer ue cannot share with wen and only can listen to her probs . im afraid we would and up like ue and her . i dunch noe .

cyn , the worst thhing i hate bout ue is not beliving me . i told ue he would ask fer patch sooner or later but why ue keep say no lei . roar . see now what happen ehs . btw . till now , i dunch noe what ur ans lei . hmmms . i calling ue now le . think ue haven sleep bahs . don sleep hors . hmmms . wait for me talk finish first . roar .

precious ! take kare take kare take kare pls !! next time cannot so pek chek me le hors . todae in marina stil thot ue wan alone den we leave ue alone for too long . den ue pek chek me . see see , my fault . roar . cannot nawh . ue must take care kaes . u're just carrying two heavy bags now and climbing a mountain . u must let go of one to get up to the top okays ? don be like be oh , do things le den regret . cannot have it back le . zhi dao mar ? its not greed for ue nawh kaes . its normal . don think so much . hmms . i miss you arhs . next time den give ue more surprise . =) . i know you like my macdonal surprise =) . whahahas .

darling gerl ` i dunch know why . but it breaks my heart when seeing ue two like tat . especially ue . i dunch wan any comments on my taag . cos its my blog =) . i was suppose to write alot in my blog but i've already kept alot in heart . wil some people of you just let my bllog go ? hmmms . =) .

No comments: