Monday, July 24, 2006

i realise everyone's always blaming me when i'am not at fault , they don care to understand ...

i'am fat i'am fat ~~ really fat ~~ damn cynthia dunno how to give face . she just shoot right up to me and pinch my fats and say that im fat . fark fark fark . so fark up . cant get slimmer . i die also wan save money go jian fei zhong xin jian fei . lols . this few days got alot people say i fat le .. meverick and patrick also .. that ******** jia xin also .. damn lar . siao liao lar . i dunch like ... buuuuu ~~ .. pls remind me to jian fei okays . hehes . hao de hao de ..

whee . tmr lydia ho coming back to school le . dunno she got bluff me like that alan anot . fark seh . hehes . she come back jiu got people pei me le . jiu got people pei me siao siao , play majong . chiong here and there like idiots le .. stil got janeet ehs . muahahas . she that time quit school bo jio . if this time i steady steady de can quit sch .. i don jio her quit le . muaahahas . her frens ask her go back she jiu go back .. can quit stil go back .. diiaos . gerl , its a nightmare .. why come back ? lols . im gonna see how you suffer le . hehes .

why throw it in the dustbin ? i rather read it .. why can't ue give me a chance for me to read it ? is that not important to you ? keep ur tears and tell urself ue should be hating me .. ue should be angry and not cry .. no , ue don cause the drifting among us .. ue don .. you can be with me all the time . it was me who was selfish .. becos i want someone like her .. i need someone to be with me always and she did it . i thought it would last but i didn't know things would end up like that .. u was perfect , but i was selfish .. gerl , its all fated de . rmb i once hate her ? who ask me talk to her ? who ask her talk to me ? who ask me with darryn and she with kc .? when they were two bestiies ? its fated de .. ya , we use to quarrel and have fun .. but it has not ended .. becos its always alive .. we can have it back once things come clear .. i cant enjoy my life now and its obvious . you can see . blame me fer my attitude and character .. maybe .. ya .. hmmms . i dun wish anything for ue to do .. just need ue to hao hao de take care urself , her , and laopo . my warning to you , her and laopo " DON GET TO CLOSE TO JUDY ONG . DON TRUST HER ACTING .. WE CAN SEE ONLY UE THREE .. I HOPE U'LL UNDERSTAND .. " .

we were once those people admire , we were once people loved seeing us . they love and get jealous the closeness we have .. the trust and everything . they never thought it would end just like that .. everyone was surprised .. were you being asked what had happen ? becos im just like a star with reporters around being ask loads of questions . and it all concerns about ue .. we're just like the characters in those fairy tales but although all ended up happily after , us ended up with misery .. life is never smooth anymore .. its always bumping around without ue . ue can smile , ue can laugh .. but i wonder if ue stil think about me ? about the blog i've write days ago .. wil you believe it ? i dunch know .. im so sorry if i've cause ue anything , just take care . hais .. i cant stand people asking anymore .. its nonsense .. just nonsense , irratating and it hurts so much .. how much they admire us and this is how it ended ,. they say everything just disappoint them , right in front of their eyes ...

darling gerl ` make me laugh with no worries .. wil someone pls ?

No comments: