Friday, July 21, 2006

ru guo de shi .



i'am really really tired lar . before writing my this blog , i just doze off and wake up from my chair . lols . so hot seh . my air con kana spoil . lols . well . everyday's nearly the same , see her , end up to no mood . without thinking , it surely feels much beetter cos they're with me but it always hurts . hmmms . nothing le nors . after school either go out with them eat jiu shi go shop shop if not is come my house . if not is stay back in school . hmmms . den at 6 go work . that's why so tired . this few days keep working . si bei shag lar . whole day sleeping in class . teacher also cannot tahan me . lols . like that nors . hms . todae also the same . go school and bla bla bla . den after that saw zean and he's fren . dunno who lai de . so surprise oh . whakakas . den saw kelson after zean . faints . hehes . know he's goiing to come nawh . cos got say den bluff me never come . but this type sure come de . but funny thing is come le , eat le jiu go home le . faints hors ? too free ehs .. lols . okays nawh . maybe after blog jiu go sleep le . dunno tmr got meet my babymint mar . hmmms . call her or message her later den sae bahs . lalas .

any feelings de things or what shit de . next time i not tired le or got ling gan le den write bahs . now my blank . cannot write anything . having headache . tired . hmmms . hais .

life without you . people have been asking me about you . tell me what should i say ? they can see , and i know they know . but they just wanna make me go crazy .. its all about you . no matter when .. everyday . at least one time . you'll always be on mind . i know life without me for you is good . i dunch know why for you but im worry bout myself . . .

you wun know who you are . but im really goiing damn farking crazy becos of you . never expect me to trust ue ever again becos i've trust ue too many times . i thought i could trust ue fully this time but its really my disappointment . this is how ue treat me , i'll never forgive . you can't see that im fed up with ue . ue wun see n cant see that im damn angry with ue .. so if anyone's guilty .. pls change .. don ask me who this person is , dun use all kinds of ways . its really impossible for me to say ..

i wanna forget ue . with no reasons why . u'll find me not contacting ue one day . u'll see me not online everyday although im always online . ue wil not see me anywhere .. i dunch no why but i really gotta that feeling i really wanna forget ue to jian qing one of my ya li . ue wun know that is ue even if u're reading cos only zhu zhu know . zhu zhu . promise me don say . not even a single soul . don say ~~ . hmmms . if fate brings us back together [ as frens or talk again ] , then i've really nothing to say . but for now , i really wanna stop everything from ue ..

i have no more privacy in my blog .. no more . what should i do . how do ue put ur password . hmms . only some with ur password can log in to ur blog . cos i cant write everything now . and its really uncomfortable . damn ...


darling gerl ` don take me as a toy . don take me as ur soft toy . don ~~ . i'am getting out of hands .. i know myself . what's happening to me ... i dunch know . don care me . don care . don ask .. cos i don wan anyone asking me anything about my blog . do me a favour to those peeps who always read my blog ? whatever i write , even if it consist ue or not , don ask . don change ur attitude towards me .. nothing .. maybe this is the privacy i need . never ask anything about my blog .. unless i find ue to talk .. hmmms .tsk .

No comments: