Monday, July 31, 2006

im tired .. =) .

i shouldn't have went to ur profile and see the pics ue two took . i get so fcuk up , i dunch know why . i shouldn't have see .. i shouldn't have even go ... why can ue be so happy ?

i wun trust ue again .. not ever . the things ue said , i told ue no , ue said ue wil but after reading ur blog . its a total dissapointment . i hate people keeping things from me when ue don have to . i hate people saying me fake but ue stil FAKE the things ue said . i hate people bluffing me and every thing .. i hate you and ue made me hate ue . ue made me hate ue .. fake reality , u've bluff me since the day i left from ur ** ** ** .. how could ue ? why do ue have to keep it from me den write it on ur blog . u're such a fool . . ue made me such a fool too . no , im not gonna trust any of ue again .especiaaly ur words and promises . get away , ue make me puke .. damn shit . i shouldn't have trust ue .. damn .. ue cant make ur decision right .. sometimes , i regret replying ue ..

darling gerl ` what's friends ? i have none . =) . i really have none , maybe i'll just live on my own ? haas . so disappointed in every single of ue , snatch friends , break promises , being a slut secretly , omdg .. are these friends ? haas . hate myself for being such a fool , coming to outram , opening friendster .. well , i can say nothing .

No comments: