Monday, July 24, 2006

i cant feel any pain once i think of you .

faints . i eventually forget what happen this few days . i only know that day go with lydia put ak behind my back . den we go chinatown mam mam . wait for janet . den we actually wan go watch movie de . but too late , papa don let . den got one guy take number from me . faints . ask one gerl come take from me . den dunno wan for what . lols . don care . den after that dey come my house . we play majong .. den the cards so small lar . hahas . so after that we slack here and there den go watch vcd .. once on i jiu sleep liao . den i go room orh orh . den they watch . think they watch two vcd . den around 7 like that they go home i think .lols . so entertaining . i blur blur de wake up help them open door . hahas . den next day meet joanne baobeix and that carrilyn arhs .. dunno nawh .. hmmms . den wait for them at town very long . den pei them go mam mam le .. go shopping . den buy presents give my niece . den i ownself go put ak again den they go bugis . actually got go bugis with them go find alot people de . cos ytd alot people at bugis . den my babymint also there mar . but the end don have . den i go put ak nors . den put playboy . i know look gei nawh . but i wun regret de . lols . den take taxi go cousin house for niece b'dae celebration . so siians lar . den evenin like that . patrick and meverick come find me . so we go down slack . go drink . den i go back cousin house . like that nors . nothing much this few days .. cant rmb anything . hmmms . den ytd early jiu sleep le . doze off de . hmms . doze off til this morning 7 something .. den wake up quickly go out off outside de light and my room de . heng papa never wake up seh . if not i tio seh . lols . so tiao on com til now since one something nawh . cos i got sleep back mar . siians ehs . hmmms . i wan go out den nobody wan go out . lydia ytd drink alot den todae bo lat . cannot get up . den danbai keep don wan go out . den zhuzhu got work . den cyn do what project cannot go out . meverick and patrick dunno at lan arhs . den tiao at lan don wan come out . faints lar . i so alone . diiaos . poor me seh .. todae purposely don go work den now i end up like that . hmmms . don care nawh . now wondering who can go out or what . so siians nors . roar . maybe got meet danbai . dunno lar . lols . bu guan le . maybe if never go out . at night meet cyn darling go mam mam dinner . hmmms . hao nawh . say other things le . later what wil happen i dunch know nawh . just hope i can go out . lols . so fark up staying at home . whakakas . lalalas .

when im not with you , you're not at work . why ? i see ue online and im thinking why . waiting for ue to chat with me cos i don have the courage too . wondering why .. am i so fark up til ue can find work to not to meet me ? i dunch know .. i really dunch know anymore . ur name wil be writen , u'll be rmbed . you'll be closely but silently taken care by me every now and then . u'll be always missed . * even queenstown and gan eng seng people know we're gone . * they asked me why . how should i reply ? can you tell me why ?

why cry after reading my blog ? why cry ? save ur tears , it shouldn't be for me . i know we're drifting apart .. its not becos of anything . i'am sorry i stil blame JUDY ONG . becos if weren't for her , i wouldn't end up like that . she's damn telling the whole class that its my fault causing everything to end up like this . not only her but you and laopo . do you mind helping me asking her to shud her mouth up before anything would happen to her ? i know you don wish to lose me or her . i understand . but u have early lose me since u're so cold . no , should be i losing ue becos i'll always stil be here . nahs , u're not selfish at all . i know how you feel . don say ue shouldn't have met me in the first place .. its all fated . if i hadn't listen to you and come to outram , maybe nothing like this would happen . maybe if i continue and listen to myself to go to fuhua , i may not be like this anymore but just a chao ahlian on the streets with a bunch of idiots , with my baobeix . thanks for keeping our memories deep in ur heart . ours in my heart wil always stay alive , i'll always rmb those days when we was stil in primary school , those memories in class , canteen , pond , parade square , hall , every where . every part of radin mas wil always be our memory . so i'll just hope whenever ue go back to radin mas or walk pass the school of ours , u'll rmb me and memories wil flash . my memories for ours wil always stay alive becos i rmb how we ended up like that and once so close . i rmb how we did it till now , today . since we are getting further , i really have nothing to say anymore . im losing the three of you , i cant do anything but just look and see how three of you are going away . * JUDY ONG THAT FARKING IDIOT IS NOT INCLUDED * . if ue dunch know who the three of ue is , think ! . hmmms . i can only see . thats all i can do . its all her fault .. all that J faults .. rmb me kaes . just rmb our memories wil do it great =) .. i'll miss you , i hope u'll miss me too .. hais .

i stil have four more to go . no , 7 . this is what i promise myself =) . i wanna quit school as soon as possible . i wanna have my freedom back as ssoon as possible . this is the only thing i wish for =) . loves .

darling gerl ` a house of lesbians . thats what i love . i wanna tattoo all my pains away . this is the only thing i love .. i'll just tattoo one time if i feel any pain or broken piecees in my heart . i know i love doing this . ~ i found my hobby =p . hmmms .

No comments: