Sunday, July 30, 2006

i hate everyone , every single one of ue ..

their words , promises , and everything they said to me .. etc ; accompany me no matter where they are when i need'em . just a cal and they wil be there . meet up . not contacting some ppl i don like . not talking . everything .. fake .lies .. all lies .. told them not to care about me , their reply wil always be , why . i'll always be here . i'll care . everything .. what do i get now ? what .. * tears dropping * i get nothing .. no accopany .. while everyone of ue is happen . preparing for tmr . mondae .. later .. what am i doing ? lying on bed hoping someone would call to do something i like .. hoping someone would come all the way to pei me .. hoping the person i want to pei me wil come automacticly .. but where are you all ? days been lonely without her .. been quiet .. i've been cryiin . im startin .. everything all over again .. hoping her number would ring on my phone . pick up and its her . hoping when i open my door , i'll just see you . surprise . everything . hoping everything would start when we just become best frens . everything .. but ue cant , and im waiting .. its torturing . its lonelineess . why .. .. i've given up everything now .. no use talking to me .. no use saying sorry after ue people readin this .. becos it hurts .. the way ue all treat me now ,, seems like im in the wrong in everything when no one understands . sometimes , ending everything is all i can do ..


darling gerl ` tears rolling as im writing all this .. tears rolling everywhere and no maatter what i do .. whose here ? no one .. fakers .. liars !! fark off . goo away . go far far away . i just don wanna see anyone of ue . ue all's at fault .. ue all make me feel alone . so i just wanna be alone now .. words . promises ? fake .. lies .. i don wan anything anymore .. i don need ur counselling and talking .. its all useless to me now , its all nonsense , all rubbish . a pile of shit is what i think for ue people .. im sorry .. i have to say this becos this is how ue make me feel .........

No comments: