Friday, July 21, 2006


i wanna live on my own . wanna trust only myself and no one else . everyone's a liar including my own counsellor . she promise me she would be there if i wants to quit school or have any big probs but i've been calling her for days , there's no ans . i'am starting to trust every decision i make myself . . . even if it turns out bad . wo da ying zi ji bu hui hou hui . hmmms . i know myself that im a type which prefer to do things i like instead of doing thing i don like . the reason i wanna quit school becos i believe study cant do everything . nothing . don tell me to finish my O level or what shit den say ..i wun regret , i wun . stop telling me to continue studying ..

leave me alone .. alone for a few days . let me think .. think clearly .. don ask me to do things i gonna do .. no .. i'am sick and tired of people scolding and nagging . don tell me to be guai guai and study and don go out so people wun scold or nag or what shit . don tell me all kinds of nonsense i hate . shudup wil you . just shudup ..

darling gerl ` hais .

No comments: