Tuesday, July 03, 2007

You've got me waiting for your calls and messages .





HI PEOPLE ! =) . Goshed , been decades since i last blogged myself . For the past few blogs , i will like type on WORDPAD and then send it to xin hui to update . Hahahahas . Currently like using my dad's laptop and i've finally off my com . Usually you people will see me online for 24 hours because i wouldn't want to off my com . And now i've off my com , using my dad's laptop . So you guys won't see me online 24 hours anymore . :D . And yahs , i've reasons why i off my com and everything .. I'll talk about this later . So yup , i shall not blog much about other days because ehs , probably u people wil read till siao , arbo tio si i type till ki siao . Hahahahas ! Anw , alot of things happen , many ups and downs but NO WORRIES ! VIONNA CHAN IS STILL TRYING TO BE STRONG ! :D . i hope i can still take it , take everything that is going on and happening . Wheeees .


Alrights . So , i've been busy this few days & weeks . Going to friend's bbq , chalets , birthday parties . And trying to meet many people up that i've promised them for decades . Busy entertaining my friends and also , school's started ! Goshed ! Do you people know that last week , i only went to school for ONE DAY ! :D . sorry lahs , i'm too tired . Hahahahas ! And durhs , i'm not sure abo0ut this week . Hahahahas ! So yahs , i really got nothing to say about what i've been doing ehs , cas i don't think you guys will be interested in knowing bahs ! Hahahahas ! Well , with my dad's laptop now , i'm sure i'll be able to update oftenly , SO COME MORE OFTEN THEN :D .


BTW , if i suddenly go MIA again or whatever , and u guys wanna know more . probably you can go to this blog . http://www.thyunique-x.blogspot.com/ .

Because most of the time , i'll always be with my girl , unless somebody take her away or whatver . So yup , you'll like see my name most of the time in her blog . Hahahahas ! And some pics as well . And guys , I'm asking you to go to her blog if you wanna know more about whats happening to my days , AND IS IF ! NOT GO TO HER BLOG AND SPAM OK ! pls damn remember it . =) .
Some things been changing so fast . So fast that i couldn't catch up with it . People around me for example , they're changing and indeed i am too . I now realise how pain isit to lose a friend so close . I now realise so many things that i hadn't the last time . I once fall off the cliff , that very high cliff but then i brought back myself . Then i learnt to treasure someone who loves me , or someone i loved deeply . But because things changes that fast that now , i've lost my ability to love and treasure someone again . I'm falling off that high cliff one more time . But at least , now i know , there's no one who can bring me back and only myself . I don't know what's bothering me , its seems like everything around me is trying to pull me down . I'm trying to hang onto it , i don't know what's wrong with me . I can be crazy at times , I can act like i'm alright , I can act like there's nothing wrong , but who knows ? Because even the closest one with me dosen't , how will others be able to understand what i'm going through ? I'm trying to keep everything together , but when i'm trying to do so , i'm falling apart myself . No songs , no words can prove how much i hurt inside , not even half of what i'm feeling . I'm trying my best to put back things like how it use to be , but its useless , everyone's still changing . Let us see how things go , i'm sure as time passes , i can be back on my feet once more time . =) . No worries people , i wouldn't do silly things like in the past anymore . Loves .
And yahs , the reason i off my com finally becas my lovely computer holds too much of my memories . I've been using my com since pri 6 ? And i've only reformat it around 3 times ? Currently , its holding too much of my memories . Even some memories that i've long forgotten about them . I shall let them rest for the time being and start anew by using my dad's com . And when i find the time is right for me to on it again , i will =) .
I leave a message as a vioce mail , telling you i missed you .
Tell me what's the issue , who'd should i give these lips to .
You're showing me no sign , there's nothing more i could do .
Now here i am , trying to blow you up , and my girlfriends kept telling me i'm doing too much .
All i can pictured is the colours of your eyes .
All i can remember is the times we've spent .
Baby , am i doing too much ?
You've got me here waiting for your calls and messages .
You've got me here waiting for you hugs and kisses .
Bring me someone new ,
don't make me stick to you because i don't think you worth a thing .
I need someone new , someone who gonna loves me more than you do .
Someone i can love more than i love you . Bring me someone new , baby .

No comments: