Monday, July 16, 2007

Lost without you .

I know you miss keith ,
because i miss mine too .
& i know you're feeling guilty to eugene .
I don't know how to be there for you ,
because i'm having problems myself .
Baby , at least you have someone to pour out your sorrows to ,
i have no one in mind , no one with me .
Who knows me well .
Its always like that , whenever u give your best ,
you get nothing back . But when you don't ,
someone will be so true to you .
We've both been crying silently for hours ,
but there's nothing we could do .
I messaged him craps and rubbish ,
i don't know what i'm talking .
I'm confuse , i know i need him .
Probably , i'm doing too much this time round .
He says he gives me this last chance ,
he says he's putting his trust in me for the last time ,
& i'm promising myself to settle these things within two weeks or so .
I can't afford to lose him again .
Baby , i'm really tired too , but no matter what ,
we've gotta be strong and continue walking on .
If not , nothing's gonna be done .
We've to give our best .
Have confidence in yourself , make him love you once more .
I'm sure you can do it , try ur best .
Don't give up unless he tells you its already impossible .
At times , you've to sacrifice your pride for love .

There's no more 3 of us now .
We're left with two .
Its time we find our way back to our own love and start being independent again .
We can't remain like this .
You know what i mean .
Please , don't cut your wrist because its worthless .
Bloody worthless for a alien . Don't regret like what i did .
Now that scar which is on my wrist can never be erased or healed .
Don't be silly , rmb this .
What i did and regret , i wanna try to warn people around me .
Don't regret after doing things you think its worth for that second .
Now that 7 stitches i've been through stays for life .
Pls , don't be silly .
Its really worthless swollowing a pack of panadols and cutting urself .
I should be happy i'm still alive now after swollowing a pack of panadols .
Not everyone's so strong , i have friends who swollow 6 panadols ,
and end themselves up in hospitals .
Baby , rmb this , you still have people who cares .
If you can't have him back , its fated .
You've many more waiting for you out in the woods .
Be strong , you still have us =) . I love you and rmb .
Thanks for trying to be there when i was so down just now .
Don't blame urself just because you can't think of anything to console me .
It isn't your fault and i don't blame you .
I'm use to being independent for these things .
At times , i just need someone to hear me cry .
Look at me now , i've settled one thing ,
i've got one more chance to strive for .
Its your turn , sister . Don't rely on darryn too much .
He's not gonna be with you forever !

No comments: