Saturday, July 07, 2007

Friends ? They come and go . And they only go when u start leaving trust in`em . They tend to fly off when everyone of us gets older . I have tons and dozens of friends who always say " aww , don be sad , i'll always be here for you " but when things happen , none would be here . Its either they don't know how to , or either they don't know anything . How do you prove to someone you care about them ? Do you people even know how to ? I have some friends who even do this , when they need you , they'll stick with you , and when its time for them to have their own fun , you won't see a single them with you . I even have friends who says " aiya , they don accompany you , i accompany you lors " in the end , where are they ? Either they don even message u for the whole day , or either they're gone with the others . Pls don say things that u people can't do . For these years , i've seen friends come and go , i've even see friends betraying one another behind their backs , not afraid to say , i'm also one of them . Don't tell me no one did this before . Its all the past . Whats with the " oh , i'll treasure you , oh , i love you forever " whats wrong ? Everyone says this , yes i love you , but when things happen , everybody runs . Sometimes , its really easy to see whose true and who isn't . I also have some friends , that i love them so much yet in the end , no one's here . While those who i've just known , stayed by me . WTH . Who dosen't have friends ? Everyone has . Don say u don't have . Whenever i have a friend bbq or chalet , i would walk alone and look at the scenery and think about the past of mine , durhs , there's so much memories . & mostly , its all about friends . When fun comes for them , they don't even give a damn about how u feel , they will just go . And when u talked to them about that , they will start to say " aiya , arbo u wan me pei u mehs ? ehs , u cannot go out dosen't means we cant lehs . " / " aiya , the end i also got come pei u ma , arbo u wan me to see them play then also don go mehs , you ownself cannot don selfish lehs " goshed , wth ! Have you ever wondered how will you feel if your own so called friends tell u this , the worst thing is , what if the close one tells you so . Sometimes , things get so complicated that it made me wanna give up everything . Just stay at home at rot , looking at the computer . The truth is , frens really do change . I admit i changed too , and there's so many things around me changing . And people , there's no one to call your best friend . Becas when it comes to some things they wanna do and u can't , no one will be here . My dad use to tell me this , but i don't believe , and now , i lead myself into trouble . Yes , you might call him/her ur best fren , ur close one , the one u can share everything with , but durhs , sometimes , u gotta still be independent and not lean on them for everything . Some people envy me for having so many friends around singapore , and i'm not afraid to say this too . I was once someone who envy others who have tons and dozens of friends , but then , its useless . You bring urself more troubles and heart breaks . Remain innocent and low profile if you're still one . Don't go around friendster adding friends and say " WA , i got alot of accounts and alot of friends " . This is worst . I was once trying to get so many friends tat i made people around me dislike me . If you're fated to have alot alot of friends , then u will . They will come as time passes . They will be here . But if u ain't fated to have ALOT of friends , pls don go around making people hate you . Remain like this . I've been through things that many people who're at my age hadn't . I've been through heart breaks and jealousy . More than any other people at my age had . And its worthless , i tell u . Its bloody worthless breaking ur own heart just becas of these memories . . .

I'm having bloddy bad mood nowadays and i don't know the reason . Feeling so fcuked up just becas of small things yet i can't show my temper out . Other wise , hell loads of things is going to happen . Well , but at least , while i'm having my bad mood , i have two happy things to make me happy . One's a secret told by denise and vanese babies . =) .

Its been so long since i last have some probs with others . Damn it , ytd i had one . I was so damn fcuked up by my dad and then came this prob . I was heading to town and i'm late enuf already , yet he still asked me to see the doctor just to get a MC for ytd , damn it . And he blames me for everything . Goshed . I have feelings , mind you , pls think . If you have moody days , its dosen't means you have to put them all on me . You make me feel that im so worthless and nothing to you . So , once i get out of the car , i walked like a chao ah lian to the clinic while xin and jas was behind me . Walked past this girl called manting [ i heard damn loads of her jiaowei before ] & clarice plus dunno who , damn , i didn't even look at her , then she turn her head and kpkp . Say what i diao her and wad shit . Of cas i don't give a damn about her , excuse me , i was rushing time . Then she came in to the clinic becas some of her friends that was my friends to were in the clinic , then she started kpkp-ing . DOTS !! what shi dai le ! stil use this kind of kuku way to find prob . LOLS ! Becas one of the guy there was lydia's bf , so when i went in to the doc room , i call lydia and say , " ehs , got prob , blah blah blahs " then she called XZ . Right after i went in , the doctor asked me some stupid quest .i never tell him whether i was sick or wad , i just say i never go sch , i need MC . lols . then i told him , did you just open a zoo ? becas outside ur room , there's a bunch of animals trying to be funny . LOLS ! so he said " ya lors ya lors " . Then when i went out , these people look at me as if im a criminal or wad . LOLS . then when i went in to the car , called XZ right away and complain . Then he say he knows , so he went down with dunno who , find them back ! LOLS ! then she also LL . goshed . Heard jas say tat when i was in the room , she say wad , " eeee . she wear same shorts as me , i want take out liao " so i was like thinking , aiya , she dare she take out lahs , since she was the only girl among her friends . and then she shouted wad " lim bei si pai kia " damn , joke of the day . I'm going to repeat this everyday and laugh the hell out of myself . LOLS ! people , look at the time now , why are there still people finding people thing ? For now , what's paikia ? ask urself . Even the naughtiest one is studying already , all these small ones , what are they ? Even if ur parents are PAIKIAS , so ? one call to the police and wad are u ? Squating inside girls home ? Ruining ur own future ? LOLS , pls lahs , u can find me for all u want , try me =) . U can also bash me up for all u want , but leave now ur name , and lets see what will happen =) . Don't go wear a mask lehs , you'll probably spoil ur own reputation =) . Silly girl , i've heard many of ur things , u can try so many people , but why don't i see you finding people from else where and only finding ur own friends ? What's wrong with you ? Don't be lame ok , i'm not free to entertain u . And you don't have to tell XZ nonsense , becas he knows me well , i won't no reason go look at you . Like wad i told clarice " My eyes are use for seeing nice things , and not people like you " they will make me blind .

Goshed , i'm leaving house soon . I'm off to prepare already , and its not tat don't have pics . Its tat i can't upload it up , i don't know why . So sorry =) . Going town then off to dxo , maybe . Stand around dxo to find friends and not go in becas i cant ! Hahahahahahas ! my daddy don't let lahs , sians . Nvm , tolerate til end of this year . Its holidays again ! Wheeees . :D . Take care peeps . I'll update soon again . Loves loves .

No comments: