Monday, July 16, 2007

I don't know what i want .

What a friday !
Went to school with a very bad mood because i was really tired .
Same again , slept in class .
Durhs , heard that a sec one xiaomeimei bu shuang judy .
Wasn't really bothered with it until i heard i was included inside .
Blahs ! I haven't been to school for so long & i was wondering why .
Went to find out who was she .
Boos , i'm already short enough & she's even shorter than me .
Worst , she looked so innocent . Only that her eyes couldn't get off me .
She kept starring @ me . Durhs .
Went to find her during PE lessons with my classmates .
Then she said she didn't even say anything about us .
She didn't even know who were we . Goshed .
I didn't know what to asked her because she was really young .
& i'm really not interested so i left judy talking to her .
In the end , say what meet outside school after school .
So after that , we waited for her outside school .
I'm so not interested , so again , judy talked to her .
I wanted to know why am i included , awww , so sad .
But i also very pei fu her lahs , she came alone , lols .
So she don't know call her who , what kang jun de .
Then he ask me to come down cresent to settle .
I was laughing my ass out . Hahahahas !
So we talked talked talked , then i decided not to give a damn about it .
LOLS ! so bo liao lahs ! in the end , we all went home ! wheees .
Went to have lunch with daddy then went home .
When i reached home , it was only 2 plus so i decided to rest first .
HOW I KNOW AFTER I LIE ON BED , I SLEPT ALL THE WAY TIL 7 PLUS .
I panic the hell out of me , called kristine becas i was suppose to meet her !
So i prepare as fast as i could , rushed down .
Quarreled with daddy somehow . BOOS !
Reached there & i saw bf right away :D , then went looking for kristine .
Saw xiao hubby & others . =x .
& guess who call me , COUSIN !
I finally saw her ! So happy cans ! :D .
Then play around lo .
After that got girls prob again , but it has got nothing to do with me . :D
So after that i went home then slept around 1 plus .

This morning 1oam , JASMINE SIEW called me because she wanted to come .
DAMN IT . ytd call her whole day , she sleeping .
Today i sleeping , she wake me up .
LOLS . then i'm going to prepare soon , then meet CHOCOLATE NG .
Then go aloy's chalet . HAPPY BIRHTDAY COUSELLOR ! loves !
if i can get out of house tmr , should be going singing with jiao jiao & others .
Muahahahahas ! i very long never go singing le !!
I'm losing my vocals ~~ NO ! ~~~ ewww .

i shall update more later or soon , i'm lazy to type . blahs , miss me =) .

No comments: