Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fed up .


ARGHS ! I hope you people just fcuking die . Oh my god . You people have been irritating me since ytd night . My phone just kept ranging and ranging . & i damn fcuking hate people lying to me and giving me attitude in messages or calls . Fcuking damn pissed off . I'm not a messager , i can't go around helping , finding people & then you don't even fcuking appreciate . Only know how to kept asking for more and more . I'm not a entertainer , its not that if no ones accompany you , then u want to go out with me or accomapny me . Damn it . If you want to leave your things with me or whatever shit , damn it , its my time , go with my time & not asking ur DEAR to irritate me . Or not going telling everyone to ask me call him . Damn it , you guys are fcuking fcuked up . What do you think i am ? So free isit . Fcuk . Come on man . You guys wanna me what ? Off my phone or what . Damn it . Fcuk off , better man . People around me are starting to piss me off with their character and attitude . Things turn so bad that i fcuking dislike them now . What close one , what best friend , they're all bullshits okays . Nothing but just rubbish . Damn . Think my house is what . wan come u come , don't want come then u guys run no where to be seen . Fcuking hell , friends isit , or sisters ? Knn .
Then what's wrong with you people nowadays ? Love fighting and quarreling so much ? Or using people for some things you wanna achieve for ? Or love finding problems around to make your name so big ? Then i only have a sentence for you people " Fuck off from my friends and me " . Damn hell . Town have been so problematic every week . So much problems and fighting . Every week , at least one of my love ones would be hurt . Or how about last tues , told you people i was suppose to meet my laode and people . In the end ? They just reached and their friend got slashed . Fucking hell . And they have to go back to woodland or hospital or whatever shit . Damn . Me and that bitch thing also not finish yet . Nowadays nothing to do isit . so free huh . You see me , i see you . You kill me i kill you isit . Goshed . People , if you people are one of those idiots im talking about , pls keep ur hands , eyes and mouth to yourself . Don't dirty them . You'll be scolded fucking useless by me , and i'll be laughing if you're dead by then .
Don't take me for granted . If i'm kind and friendly to you , don't show me your fucking attitude and treats me like i'm your slave . Then when i start grumbling , you guys run around and start spreading stupid unreal rumours . Or go around telling your own friends how bad i am . So ask yourself , when the times i treat you guys well , what am i to you then ?

No comments: