Saturday, June 23, 2007

LAME : Hahahahas . I'm sorry sweets , but i don't think i can find the acc . If there's any chances that i see it , i'll put it up =) . & clubbing ? Usually Dxo or zouk or some ulu ulu places lahs . Hahahas .

PAT : You cannot have anything on . lols . So must eat with us , u have no choice .

A PASERBY : Haas , nope , i don't wear braces . & ya , i smoke and i love piercing too , although i have tons of people telling me i totally spoil my good girl's image , but hahas , i don't know & i like the way i am =) .

SOFIA :D : Baby , contact me soon . Don't mia and forget about me .

HEHE : You mean the FIR de ? Its " Ni hen ai ta " .

NEH-NEH-POK : Haas , nahs , you're not irritating me and thanks for reading my blog everyday without fail . Feel so bad if i don't update everyday . Hahahas ! Nahs , i usually have friends who can bring me in =) .

ANON : Lols , Excuse me , i'm not a lian neither i'm a good girl either . And my friends are ain't bengs too .

:)))))))))) : Hahahas , no , they didn't say anything .

QERALDINE : Ya , i smoke . Friendster ? Or msn ?

XIAOJESS* : Oh yes baby , i miss you tons too . Ya , holidays are ending soon and i don't see you anywhere at town anymore . So meet up soon any saturdays :D , loves .

JJASON : Aiya , can't you see i trying to be proud mehs ! LOLS ! At least u wu xim wads :D .

AHXIINQ : Got link two ? I don't know lurhs ! Hahahahas ! And that shows wad shows wad ? tsk tsk .

SEANY : Can =) . I'll find ways to contact you soon . Hahahas .

SY : hahahahas ! don't know ehs , but yong ming called me and tell me de . LOLS ! Gonna see you soon again , wheeees .

GERALDINEWANG : YUP ! Finally ! wheees , don't be too disappointed after you see me in reality ok . Hahahahas .

LOL : Haas , then can i ask why he can't be with us ? Hahahahas . I know its surprising but durhs , accept de fact :D . haas .

SHUANA : DARLING ! Yup , agree with what you say :D . And loves , i love you !



PEOPLE , I'LL UPDATE VERY VERY VERY SOON WITH SOME PICTURES ! :D . MISS ME AND CONTINUE TAGGIN ! HAHAHAHAS !

No comments: