Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Baby come back , i should have never set you free .

BBi : Hahahahas . i've just crossed fifteen in may =) .

LIMJINGHAN : =) . alrights sweeties , thanks for reading such a long post and thanks for tagging . loves .

YINQ : Thanks =) .

HUIPING : Alrights sweetie =) . Thanks .

SHAOWEI : But i got no idea of you talking to me lurhs , nvm , we shall meet up soon baobei . :D , loves .

PEARL : alrights sweetheart , and i'll stay and never go too . Smoochies .

JOYCE : Hahahahas ! There's actually two more , & i'll upload them soon ! Enjoy it alrights ! loves !

XIAOLINQ : Alrights ! Ask me for a pic soon lahs ! My phone can't take pictures now lahs ! Hahahahas ! Misses .

GIRLFRIEND : I'm fine girlfriend ! :D , how about you ?! Remember to take good care of yourself alrights . smiles .

CHEER`UP:) : I'm still waiting patiently and i agree to what you say , i'm sure someone true will appear soon =) . Thanks anw .

HONGLING : Yes i know darling ! See you soon @ aloy's chalet . Loves .

RACHEL : Yup ! :D .

PASSERBY : Thanks sweetie ! I WILL !

JUDY : Hey silly , i've always trust you & i know you'll be here for me when something crops up .

JUNRU : Aiya , take it easy . I've got no one to go crazy over for , my heart's filled with someone . =x . Let time decide everything then . Wheees , sisters wansui wansui !

BOOSBOOS : Hahaahahas ! But great ones are difficult to find ! We must have the patience to wait for`em . :D .

RENATA' : Hahahas , alrights . gonna HIT you back soon . :D .

KRISTINE'' : I'm trying to update oftenly already ! But i can't put my pics up ! Blahs ! Don't know why ! Booos ! Nvm , love you too :D .

MUSHROOM : Blahs mushroom ! Blahbooms ! Gonna bomb you ! Muahahahas !

In my heart i still believe , we were meant to be . Baby , come back & i'll never let you leave again . I swear for whatever i'm doing now , ain't what my heart is thinking . Boy , its you i need .

No comments: