Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I need flowers like roses .


Oh goshed ! I can't believe i can upload my pic up ! Goshed ! I'm so surprised ! Okays , whatever , i was actually coming here to crap abit because i'm really bored & so i try to upload one picture , surprisingly , it appeared ! & its currently 6.20am and i've not got a wink of sleep yet . WHAT ?! I just couldn't get to sleep & i think its because i'm use to night life . Boos , durhs .
Anw , i have tons of pics to upload and i think i'll have to try it out again tmr . Did not went to school ytd again , Laugh out loud . & still , i'm hoping my dad don't wake up today . Hehheh . Because i'm hoping that i can sleep till afternoon again . I'm getting tired real soon . Hahahahas ! Yong jie said i couldn't get to sleep because he's sure that something's on my mind thats bothering me . I somehow agree to it , maybe its because i'm getting Emo nowadays again . I took alot of Emo pics that night after i came back from Aloy's chalet . Hehheh .
Well , whatever . I don't know why , but whenever i start updating my blog , i will get tired and my eyes will close . Boos ! Make this a short post & i'll update soon . I'm so lazy , i have 6o over testimonials to reply in friendster & even if i have the time , i won't want to reply . Probably i'm getting sick of it . LOLS !
Alrights , enough of crapping for today / now . I'm off to rest . Looking into my pack of cigg , i'm left with 2 sticks ! What the ... Gotta get daddy to buy for me later on . I'm broke , jealous ? Hahahahs ! Currently biting on to one stick and trying to light it up while typing . Trying to be funny thats all . Laugh out loud . Okays ~ Gonna lie down now . Goodnight readers .
P/S : Still , praying that dad's phone dosen't ring & he dosen't wakes up . I still have 15 mins to rest if he's going to get up . If it reaches 7 , and i'm still awake while he's still sleeping , i think i can get to sleep peacefully then . LOLS .
I always needed time on my own , i never thought that i needed someone when i gonna cry . & now you're away , i can only count the steps you gonna take . When you're gone , the pieces of my heart would be only able to miss you . I don't know what i want , i never felt this way before . Everything that i gonna go / do , reminds me of you . Again , i need someone new . Someone who gonna love me more than you & i seriously do . I'll be here waiting for my turn to hum the tune of " Thank god i found you " .

No comments: