Tuesday, July 10, 2007

When the sun shines , we'll shine together . Told you i'll be here forever .

School was tiring ytd , becas i slept at 5am before i woke up at 7 . Went to school and slept for the whole day there . Recess was boring , i gonna be alone if i hadn't saw sis . Stupid cans . Having the same class and judy and lydia but different recess . This makes me alone during my recess becas between the 3 of us , i'm the only one taking art . Blahs . so fcuked up , i'm not going to school anymore unless we're having the same recess . Boos ! So after school , had problem deciding where to go , so we decided to go to tiong bahru for lunch first . Went griller and the manager there was so cute cans . He entertained us ! LOLS ! After that took a bus back to school to take back our things becas we were late in the morning . Yawns . Waited for dad at the opposite shop and he fetched us to bishan . Xin went to meet her bf and leaving me and jas alone . So we went on seperate ways , we didn't want to be light bulbs . @ first we thought after she meet her bf , we were cominq back to my house tgt but in the end , she said she wasn't cominq back with us . I should have said yes when sis asked me to go toa payoh to find denny and my brother . Blahs , i THOUGHT she was cominq with us u see , thats why i didn't want to leave bishan , if not its going to be so ma fan . In the end , the both of us walked bishan times and times again , had nothing to do , no cash , phone gonna low batt soon . Worst , i only had 5 bucks with me and she had 2 bucks . So we both went munching abit then called her . So since xin say her bf is fetching her home and not cominq home with us , so we went back ourselves . The both of us was wondering " so why did the both of us come down bishan for ? LOLS ! becas in the end , her bf is fetching her home and she also don want to tell us where is she " lols , nvm , so the both of us took a mrt , went to tiong & my dad came to fetch us for dinner . Ate and then sis came to my house . Around 1o plus , i fell asleep unknowingly . Blahs , so i think sis went home around 1o plus or 11 plus . Around 1 plus , my stomach felt pain , goshed , but i didn't care about it . But the more i didn't care about it , the more i couldn't get to sleep . Goshed . So woke up at 2 and woke up my dad then i went to the toilet to puke . EEEEE ! Its been decades since i last puke and it feels so uncomfortable . Went back to sleep finally and i just woke up , currently 5.41pm . LOLS ! no lahs , actually i woke up around 4 plus . So since xin is not meeting us and meeting her BF again , so sis decided to come back home to accompany me . Yawns . Vionna is sick & no one is here . She's depressed enough and u people make her feel worst . So i'm waiting for sis to come , waiting for dad to buy dinner / lunch then i'm going down to see the doc ! YEAHS ! none of us went to sch today , i mean the 3 of us , we did not even plan , lols , just that the three of us didn't went school today and i don't think me & sis going tmr too ! Muahahahas , i hope CHOY CHOY will puke blood after she sees our attendance ! :D .
I can't upload any pictures up , i don't know why . Maybe there's something wrong with my blogger again . Durhs , better than nothing . At least i can still update . hehehes . Whatver .
Why wouldn't you stop me when i was waiting for you to do so . The past , & i didn't mean it when i said i didn't love you so . I was foolish & stupid . I tried my best to continue our story , but you just wouldn't let me to . You've made me wrote a Ending for our story & i don't feel good doing that . I've realise i'm in the wrong , why wouldn't you just forgive me . & when i wrote you that testi , do you know i just couldn't stop those tears from flowing . & do you know , when i told you that i've decided to start anew with someone new , do you know how much it hurts . becas i just don't know if i could find someone better than you . When u told me you wouldn't stop me from leaving , i felt hell and pain . Who would prove to me that he's better than you ? Who's going to love me as much as you use to ? I was so damn disappointed when i saw the both love bites @ ur neck , you didn't even dare say a thing . I didn't know why i felt so angry and disappointed , and when i hit my hand on the glass and kick it , i didn't felt pain . My friends were @ shock but u didn't know a thing . You can still laugh and talk and club with ur friends , you didn't even give a damn how i was feeling and wad i was doing . The world has its darkest part of it , and you've now brought me there , leaving me in pain . No one's gonna prove the love you've once did ever again . I'm not gonna run into ur arms when i see you again , i'm not gonna show how proud i am to my friends about having you ever again becas i won't have the chance to do so , i'm not gonna talk about you , & will i be able to do so . I miss you , don't i ?
Erase the memories away . Erase the love we once had . Now i'm nothing to you & not ever . But the memories we once shared , no ones gonna know anything about it . Its all our secret and love . I'll still be here , for you . You can continue to have a fling with your girls & i'll fling with my boys . I can never control you , i don't have the priority to do so anymore .
BAD MOOD ! *cries* I'm having moody days ! Fcuked ! Sobs , moody days . Fcuked up people . damn , sobs . I need a crying shoulder , i need someone badly . Sobs ! Don't act like you understand me because i'll probably hate you like fcuked !

No comments: