Sunday, July 29, 2007


So its my fault now ? Because of my selfish act ? Because i have friends both sides ? Blaming me ? Everything started because of me ? Again ? Whatever .
I don't know what to say . 2 person got stab , Deekie give own people beat , own friends quarrel then fight , all my fault ? Don't know what i thinking ? Who was the one who told me then if i can ask him go , better go , arbo confirm tio , cas his friends are abit out of their mind that day . Who ? How i know you guys would be so free , find own friends if can't find the guy . Get this clear first before scolding me . Which group of people started all these probs first ? Which group of people went to kio AX first . And then ended everything up like that ? If you guys wouldn't mind so much , would so much things happen ? Actually i don't have to bother about you guys from the beginning . But if i don't bother , people say that i'm heartless , my fault . And then when now i'm bothering , you guys say i'm doing too much . Isn't that so ? In the eyes of you people , brothers come first , but why is it your own people getting bash up by their own friends ? You asked me to chill after scolding me and putting down my phone , you think its very fun ? You know how much it hurts being scolded for unvalid reasons ? You said be it never say or say , because of one fcuker go , so many probs happen . Aren't you hinting me that its my fault all the way ? Whatever sweetie , i'm sick & tired of all these stupid problems around town . You guys were the one who made town such a mess , don't leave me to clear the mess .
Ytd went to meet my roy roy . Came fetching me with his family big big car :D . Then the both of us went great world for dinner , some talking and shopping around . Then fetch me back , waited for dad downstairs with him . Then he went back to find his friends =) .
Actually going out with syl and his mum today , but he thought i bluffed him about my house number , so he didn't bother to call . Didn't manage to wake me up , so i'm staying @ home today . Goshed , i'm bored . Asked me out , someone ! Durhs .

No comments: