Saturday, July 21, 2007


MINJ* : =) . I just put my friends as my first place in heart .
LIMJINGHAN : Hahahas , yup .
KENNY'S : Where got never find you le ! Aiyo .
STELLA : I miss you too :D , we shall get out soon ok . Hurhur .
QERALDINE : Haas . =) .
SOFIA : You will baby =) . You must smile more often too ok . loves .
JOANNA : Take care too girl !
BOOSBOOS : Hahas . I believed she did say something about us , if not those people wouldn't say her for unvalid reasons . We weren't the same level as her & had not been to sch often , why of all us ? Haas , & don't anyhow say oh , we never everytime think people see us buey song . Is people thought we see them buey song .
SARAH : I 153cm only . lols .
GERALDINEWANG : I thought we were suppose to meet up ! Hahahas ! Talk to me lahs !
♥PEARL : You ring me up soon lahs ! Contact me you this bo xim de . Hahahas . I miss you too , and u better take good care of yourself ok . loves baby .
♥CHEER`UP:) : Haas , thank you & you take care too alrights .
YO : No , why .
WENZHONG : Aiseh , you also know how to tagg me ahs . lols . Good ! Still wu xim .
JOYCEFAITH : i will =) .
XIN : Lols , he love me more ma . Different ok , you now got YOUR BOYFRIEND .
SHAOWEI : I will baby , you take care too alrights . Misses =) .
TAGG MORE ALRIGHTS , Although i reply really late at times . Hahahahas ! Thanks :) .
Heart aches & heart breaks , would you be able to hold them together ?

No comments: