Saturday, July 21, 2007

I fake every smile on my face .



Wednesday : Reached school late so gotta go detention after school till 5 . Usually we'll get out of school first & then come back @ 5 to take our things . Me & xin went for lunch @ tiong bahru then went to sis house to play mahjong . @ first was told that there were only me , xin , sis , ah wen , weirong . When we reached there , weirong brought another friend named David . I was kinda unfriendly to david @ first but after that , we really did get along well =) . So we played start the game , then darryn & his friend came . Then they went to fetch sean [ Edmund's cousin ] while me & xin headed back to school . Was late already so took a cab down , took the keys & then came back to sis house . Soon then , ah wen reached . Played one game and went to cresent for dinner with xin , sis , ah wen , weirong & david . All of us had western food , yumyum . Came back home with ah wen & sis . Pictures took above . Durhs , able to only upload these and then stupid blogger says i can't upload more . Damn . Again , played mahjong for awhile then ah wen went home . Yawns , doze off quite early that night .
Thursday : Same , was late for school again with xin . So went for lunch @ school's canteen then accompanied patricia to SGH dental for her braces thingi . Then dad fetched us back to school for keys again & then we headed back home . Xin went to meet her DEAREST BOYFRIEND while i prepared quickly to meet ethel , corn & lawrence [ ethel's friend ] . They were waiting for me downstairs so i had to rush like hell . lols . Went for dinner @ the back lane of bugis . Had steamboat then we went to Raining Bar . Been deacdes since i last touched alcoholic drinks . Corn looked so cute when his face is so red lahs . Then i started to get abit giddy while playing the stupid game of 5:1o . Lols . Reached home around 10 ? Hahahas . Gave up my friday & sat outing just for thurs . So i'm staying @ home for this two days . Blahs . Again , i dozed off quite early . Yawns . I'm not getting enough sleep ! Help ~
Friday : Hahahahas ! Reached school late again but i was able to run away from wong wong . Phew . All sec 3's were brought to The Discovery Centre for some Racial Harmony thing . Came back to school around 12 plus then all headed back home . Me , xin & patricia went to Great World City for lunch because patricia owe me a meal for my birthday while i owe hers . Went to have japanese food , really a great restaurant . Ate , then walked around , then all headed back to purmei . Went to sis's house to slack while i buy her , her lunch . I guessed it right , ah wen was @ sis house . Lols . Lets not talk about it . So after that , slack slack & slack then i went home around 6 plus . Again i dozed off =x . I feel so not like myself . I didn't smile / laugh for the whole time in school . I felt like something's bothering me but then , i don't know what it is . But nvm , i know now =) . Felt so uncomfortable staying @ home on a friday's night . I would usually go to town but durhs , nvm , take this chance to let those people miss me :D .
So for today , saturday , i just woke up from a real bad dream & i'm here writing my blog . Gonna get back to sleep after this . Wheeees , my eyes are half open now & i'm feeling aches all over . I need a rest seriously i do ! Let's wait & see if i'm able to get out of my house later !
There's clubbing going on later @ Fort canning .
26th MOS .
31st MOS .
Next month , 8/8/07 @ sentosa siloso beach .
Hahahahas ! So many right , but i think i'm only going for the sentosa siloso beach one although i really want to go for today's Fort Canning . Nvm then ~
I don't know what i want , i really don't know . It won't do any good saying some things out here so i rather keep everything quiet . Jealousy causes death . Too much of hurting . I'm really tired . Its so easy to fall in and out of love . When will it be me , the one being loved ? Friends ? Lovers ? Nothing good will last . Why should i face the facts when i really wanna change it ?

No comments: