Tuesday, July 03, 2007

REPLIES TO TAGS ! :D .

ISN'T THIS CUTE ?! LOLS ! Jerrold say is link to the show TRANSFORMERS ! hahahahas !

BOOS BOOS : zouk oh ? i don't know how to say ehs , hahahas , near great world =) .

XUAN XUAN : Thanks ! :D .

ANN : =) . Alot of people ask me to take it out , but i bu she de . Hahahahaas !

...... : Hahahahas , nvm ~ Yes ! I'm fat . LOLS .

- : No , i don think i know her . Hahahahas , why ?

ME:) : Thank you sweets =) .

PAT : Blog le lahs . lols .

PASSERBY : hehehes , thanks .

HONGLING : I miss you too lahs ! luckily u came abit earlier that night so i manage to see you :D wheees .

QERALDINE : Hahahahs ! blog le , =) .

PASSERBY-- : Alrights ! Got it , thanks anw .

KENNY : OIE , si mi dumb face lahs , you this jiao bin . Blahs !

SY : Ya lahs , i fall sick last few days . Thought by ytd will be alrights , but NO ! I'm still sick ! I wanna see u guys soon , i'm really sorry for not going today alrights ! Ewwww .

SOFIA :D : alrights baby ! i will ! and you take care of yourself too :D .

GENYY : =) . Stupid lahs u ! Hahahahas ! I'm always so busy , no time to reply you , you so suey lurhs you . Hahahahas !

No comments: