Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How much more do you want me to lose just because all of your selfishness ? Is it even worth it for you guys ?


Some " friends " are just ain't worth believing for . Trust`em times and times , over & over again , & now they're just taking everything like nothing .
Aren't they just like shit afterall ? So not worth it isn't it ?
Waiting & waiting , believing this & that , what the F am i getting now ?
People like you girls & guys just think that i'm selfish & unreasonable , but why not put yourself in my shoes ?
Damn it , i've had enough & i'm really very tired of it .
Tell me , why am i so foolish to stick by you people & keeping my sorrows to myself and everybody thinks that i can be taken advantage of ?
Ask yourselves , when you guys were down , who's there for you ?
When u guys needed help , who was the one there ?
& now your circle of friends has increase , what am i now ? Rubbish ? Nuisance to you people ? Or whatever you can think of ?
Tell me if you think what you gonna do , don't lie , don't talk craps , don entertain me . I don't think i'm in for that .
It does hurt you know , it does . & its not that i can't understand it , you people are just over-doing it !
I kept it to myself last time when i can still tolerate and look openly , then its too much now .
I always get so fed up , then i realise this is the only place i can pour my sorrows out , durhs , although i'm not saying everything .
Cause some without brain people will misunderstand , because they don't understand me well enough , then tons of things will happen .
Anw , this's my blog , i yell and i do everything here , if you ain't happy with what i right , you can don't read . Don't come coming to my tags and talk craps like irritating cockroaches .
Don't bother me . I don't like my life with lots of problems . I'm having more than enough .
Regretted agreeing on going FLUID for the first time .
Regretted stepping into it .
Regretted when i decide to go to DXO , then zouk .
Regretted opening my house to everyone that is counted my friend .
Regretted believing everyone for who they are .
People do change , they really do .
What can i do when they change ? Accept the fact .
And never trust someone when you just know them .
Like for example " Some people you just get close with & their character & attitude to you is real good , goshed , don't believe . Thats not who they are , they will just changed to another person after the next few weeks , or even years "
I'm going for the Jay Chou's tea party tmr @ DRAGONFLY ! :D .
So i'm not going to school because the thing is starting @ 1 !
& i didn't went to school today too =x . Laughs .
& there's a underage party on the 4th & 8th !
4th is @ cine opposite . Only some lucky people informed :D !
8th is @ Sentosa Siloso Beach :D . Its bikini party time darlings .
And for more details , find a way to contact me . =) .
Another thing is , i'll be spending some time to design my own clothes .
& i won't be doing on complicated ones first , i will start on shirts .
Couple shirts & shirts for best friends are available too !
Wait patiently okays . Should be taking a long time =) .
Save money first people ! Shall tell you more about it soon :D .
Support me alrights ! Loves .
I miss those days back . I've lost some friends due to their fight . & i've lost a friend to love & the decisions that i've made wrong .
To have fun is really nothing , it means nothing @ all .

No comments: