Sunday, September 30, 2007

surprised






To others , it might mean nothing at all .
To guys , you might think its something " bo liao "
To high expectations girls , you might think nothing of it .
But to me , its something that made my night .
Just a call & a normal roll of grape mentos sweet ,
you made my night .
you kept me smiling even after i reached my room .
you made me stare at the mentos for a min blankly .
Even if your messages were so boring {=x} for the whole day ,
this is enough (:
Maybe its because i hadn't got a surprise for such a long time ,
and always wanting for one , thats why this feels so nice .
Guess i'm qutting my job soon ,
my female boss's pissing me off .
she's so effing F up .
Probably its right this way ,
everyone starts anew .
Now , with a simple life & a different group of friends ,
it feels so much better ,
than lingering with the old people that holds more than one memory .
Because everyone of us knows each other too well ,
people tend to start giving F up attitude & showing character ,
that i don't think i would wanna get along with .
Yes , its right this way , this should be it .
Maybe in months time , when we would get to see each other again ,
i guess the way we feel for each other would be much more better than now (:

No comments: