Sunday, September 16, 2007

no i can't .

I still can't , i can't do it . i can't let go . . .
He cost everything , everything ..

I'm at a verge of breaking down and i'll soon go bonkers .
Why is everybody telling me everything about you only at this time ?
About clubbing , about the past , about the way you are , everything .
Too late , its too late ..

You still mean everything , i'm still crying over you .
Where are you baby .. where's your love that should have belong to me .
Where have you gone to darling , where are you .

Why couldn't i find you . Is this a game ? A game so long , that all of us , tired .
If i hadn't let you go from the beginning ,
If i didn't take you for granted and disappoint you ,
If you hadn't go around adding girls ,
If you hadn't explain to me about ting ting ,
now i know , its not her , its the other .
Of cas i'm surprise , so shocked till i'm finally tired .
I need you , back with me .
Can we just forget everything that happened ,
can we just leave everything behind .
can we just start anew like from the first day i knew you .
This love is a fairytale isn't it ? I'm not lying to myself isn't it ?
It wil have a happy ending , ain't i right ?
You'll never leave , i'll never go .
You'll always be mine and i'll always be here , isn't it suppose to be like this ?

Isn't it ?! ISN'T IT ?!
Stop STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP , stop telling others your feelings have faded for me .. stop .. stop saying you'll be going , stop saying you don't love me .
Stop saying you love her , stop everything will you .

stop walking away from me ): ..
You're walking to fast baby , walking too fast , i couldn't catch up , why couldn't i .
why do see another shadow with you . Why isit you're gone .

can we forget everything , i can , but you won't want to .
Feelings for me from you won't be back .

Now that you're gone , whats there for me to carry on .
shouldn't i stop too baby ? shouldn't i ?

Let me go if i'm gone . don't cry or neither blame urself . no love ...
i'll always love you , yes i will . very true about it , and i'll never lie .
I'll pretend that you're always here with me ,

i'll pretend that you still love me ,
i'll pretend that you're just busy ,
i'll pretend that nothing happened , you still love me don't you (:
i'll lie , to myself . Will you lie with me .
Can we continue the story . Can you stop saying words that wil hurt .
One more time , i know myself , one more time and i'm gone .

You worth everything , yes you do .
don't go baby ): don't go .
stop your feelings there , stop it fading from me . stop it .. )':

Why couldn't i stop crying , why wouldn't i stop crying .
why are the tears not listening to me , why are they rolling and rolling .

No comments: