Thursday, September 13, 2007

Crying eyes , he said he love me no more )':



Finally a change on the face (: so cute isn't it .










Don't be rude baby . Or else i'll smack your arse . tsk .




You're tired now . So tired that you can't even make a decision if this should continue .
I'll promise i would never turn back again this time .
Up to you . I'm tired of waiting for your calls and messages .
I'm tired of hoping to see you appear .
I don't want to make my own mistake again ,
then to let the others thought you're the one hurt , i'm the one at fault .
This time , i've learnt my lesson ,
i wouldn't want to make any decision no more , its your turn .
This love been over long ago , just that none of us wanted to admit .
Keeping the facts to ourselves for such a long time ,
its nothing to be surprise that you're tired already .
Anw , i guess no one's at fault . Your love's been fading much ,
i do feel it , you did say it . There's nothing more we could do about it .
I couldn't always call you and cry on the phone ,
while you say nothing at all .
I couldn't wake up every middle of the night to cry ,
i couldn't wake up in the morning and cry .
i couldn't always cry at work like ytd .
You said it has faded , but why do you still say i love you , why do you stil say i miss you .
Why isit that you're the one i'm bothering about .
Not all fairytales have an happy ending , do they ?
Why can't mine be a sweet ending ?
i've been dreaming of you for the past 3 days .
I've been missing you for the past weeks , months .
I've been missing in your heart since a long time ago .....
These tears hurt as much , but why don't you reply me .
You've done too much for me , i'm going crazy soon .
I would laugh , then i would sob , laugh again , and then sob .
I would touch my com for the dp is your face , i would say goodnight baby , i love you then to sleep . Would you ?
You told me its unfair to me , yes , it is ):
But have you ever wondered , how much i'm needing you ?
Heartbreaks , how can someone i thought would love me till the end hurt me the way i never thought he would ?
How could someone i love so much , turn his back at me at this point of time ?
Its more than love , so when it comes to heart breaks , its more than that too .....

No comments: