Sunday, September 16, 2007

Baby , stop my tears . I couldn't stop crying and i don't know why .
I've been keeping myself home .
Close the curtains and off the lights .
I would cry and doze off with my tears rolling , wake up and cry over again & again .

Would you tell me something ? Would you call me & talk to me ?
i miss those nights with you on the phone , i miss you so much .
my phone ain't ringing , where's ur messages and calls .

Would you tell me something , anything ,
but not ask me leave . Don't ask me to go ..
I know i promised not to bother you , but i just couldn't stop this tears and i need to hear your voice .
where are you baby , where are you .
Come back would you come back , i'll promise not to be naughty again .
i promise to be good , i promise not to take you for granted no more .

i would promise you everything you want to .
W0uld you don 't go . Would you not walk away .
Would you stop playing , can you start making your way back to me .
Heart aches , heart pains .
i don't want to close these eyes . They kept reminding me of you .

i miss you , i miss you .

No comments: