Friday, September 14, 2007

Goodbye lover , goodbye baby .

My first day at school this week after the holiday (: I slept the whole day , waiting for his lovely message , yet i got none but tears .
I sobbed , sobbed in class with my head down , while my friends around me thought i was down with a bad flu . I don't know , your every messages changes my mood .
I hear you say " bye " , i see you walk away , i never saw you turn back ever again .
I see you today , will i ever see you again ?
You watched me smile , you see me laugh , but have you ever see the tears i've cried for you ?
I held you in arms , i never felt the same love .
Look at my swollen eyes , those pitiful eyes .

Her depress friend (:

Because when i asked to meet for the last time ,
i would never forget your reply .
I said this would be the last time , and i would never bother you again .
I thought you would reply it wouldn't be the last time ,
i thought you would sweet talk me .
But all i got was disappointment .
You just replied " ohs . okays . "
That cost tons of my tears on bed . I would never forget .
You told her it was strange if we met up ,
You said even if we met up , there was nothing we could do .
I was thinking over if we should meet up ,
then she made a decision of not meeting up her bf , but accomapny me .
I was touched , yes i was .
We met up , yet we talk less than 10 sentences .
What hurt me the most was you kept your whole time messaging .
Whoever it is , i just didn't like the feeling of it .
I lied on your shoulder today in the the theatre , yet i felt different .
Not that love anymore , no more that you .
I went shopping today , again , but everything i know was i just wanted to shop for you .
Ain't for myself , i'm sure she knows this .
I hope you loved those shirts i bought for you ,
it was the last thing i could do to let you know how much you meant to me .
I couldn't say much , since i say it was the last time .
Before i went home , the last hugs , the last peck you gave on my forehead ,
which i always love the pecks you give on me .
I see you wave your hand goodbye , i controlled and held on my tears .
I hear you say " i'll message you later on " .
Your promises were always untrue ,
i kept on waiting , till now .
Will i wake up and see your message on phone ?
I don't know , i'm waiting , thats all ...
This time , its true , you're gone ...... I can never see you again .
My room filled with pictures of you ,
i turn to my left , i see my com , my dp .
i looked in front , i see your pictures with me on my cupboard .
i turn to my right , i see your picture on my phone .
i feel you everywhere , everywhere .
Come back , come back with that love , would you ? Will you ? ):
I miss you love , i miss you so much that i'm going bonkers soon .
You'll never know how i feel , you don't love me , anymore , no more .

I pray to see you later on in the afternoon .
i pray to see your message .
i pray to receive your hugs & kisses once more .
Will my wishes be fulfil ? Because i know it will never ,
why do i give myself hopes ? because i love you , loving you more than ever )':

No comments: