Friday, September 21, 2007

The art of understanding depression & love .

I watch you go , you see me walking aimlessly , away .

I've learnt to smile without you . (: A step at a time , slowly .

I've decided the work for my art for my EOY .
6 catogaries to choose from ,
Flashback , Courage , The battle , Shells , Endangered Animals & Water sports .
I took the choice of Flashback & The battle .
I'll combine`em together .
Pictures , colours , memories , love , heartbreaks , drugs , tears ,
Every thing will be base on you .
I'll draw , slowly , from the day i knew you ,
till the day you put a foolstop on this .
5 pages of each drawing block (:
By the time my exams are done , by the time i've finish this project ,
I guess it will be time for my turn to leave a foolstop to this .
Again , a very sincere thank you for everything .
The way you made me felt what love was , when i knew nothing bout it .
Then the way i felt pain when you left .
Thank you for every bit of time you've spent on me .
Though the previous times , i've never cherished them ,
I could still remember some bits and pieces of it .
For now , its like forever you've been away .
She's right , to see you smile and laugh , to see you live the way you should ,
although it isn't for me ,
i should be happy enough . At least you've got what you want .
Since my hopes & dreams for us have been horribly shattered by ourselves ,
i've nothing to do about it .
I can't find a reason for me to built this love once again ,
I can only see the reason for me to remain calm & strong .
I'll never forget how the way you talked , so cold and strange ,
even if they talk about me , the way you replied them ,
this is how cruel you got this .
Not lovers , nor best friends , you gave me a answer of not even be friends .
You don't bother to think or care about what i feel ,
you left no space in your heart for me .
Everywhere i go , reminds me of you ,
i probably think they're right , i miss you ,
just too tired & bothered by all these stuffs ,
i can only miss you by everything i do .
Time heals , i believe so . Time proves everything ,
let days past by itself , let it be (: i love you but goodbye .

Okays ~ Thanks Mr.Dickson for accomapnying me whole day @ work ytd ok !
Thank you for helping me pack up my store & everything . Laughs .
You always say i'll never blog about you ,
& when last time i do , you always laugh about my posts .
Thanks to your short hair , i nearly laugh my arse out .
You totally got a resemblence of Jody Ong . Laughs .
I was walking my way out with xinhui to meet you at 7 eleven .
Just nice as i turn my head back for something ,
I saw you , i nearly got the shock of my life .
Totally not you . I guess if it was from far ,
I would thought jody came to find me . Laughs .
Ok lahs , you really slim down alot since the last time i saw you .
You see lahs , all thanks to what , AHEMS . lols .
Ok , don't miss me too much ,
I'll end this post here (:

I've lost a part of me ,
who else i'm gonna lean on if time gets rough like this ?
who's gonna talk to me on phone till the sun goes up ?
who's gonna take your place so deep in my heart ?
Are my words that hard to believe ?
You've taken everything real & good in my life .
You've pushed me off a 10th month cliff (: Well done .

No comments: