Sunday, September 16, 2007

Whats wrong with me .
Didn't have the appetite to eat .
& whatever i took , i just vommited out a few mins ago .
I cry , and cry .
& i'm so weak & tired now .
but i can't get to sleep .
My mind's been telling me to wait for your messages & calls .
I kept on looking at my phone , hoping it would ring anytime & its you .
I can't get to sleep , i'm missing you too much .
I'm doing too much for myself , i've tire myself out .
My face's as pale as a white sheet of paper , i don't feel like myself .
Can't i get you out of my head ?
If this continues , i'll really pass out , i know i will .
You're still playing mind-games with me ,
baby , i'm already mentally tired and physically weak & down .
How long , how long do i have to wait for you to come back .
I can't go on anymore , no more .
I've been tolerating & keeping everything to myself ,
i've been swollowing your every word that hurts ,
i'm being forced to a corner , where i can see no one .
where are you , why won't you be here .
when would i get to see you again ,
i'm use to seeing you 2 days or so a time .
Receiving calls and sms-es , hugs and everything ,
now i have none . i gonna break into pieces soon .
urhs , i can't , can't continue ... i'm realy weak now ,
my eyes just wouldn't listen , they just kept closing .
where are you , love . where are you ...
call me , call me will you ..
say u love me once more and tell me its true .
where's ur promises baby . where are you .....

No comments: