Monday, September 17, 2007

Love , rmb the first day we met ?
Rmb the first day you said I love you ?
Rmb the way how much you didn't want me to leave for taiwan ?
Rmb the first kiss you gave ?
Rmb the first hug and our first laughters tgt ?
Rmb how much you've tried to stay by me ?
Rmb the way we quarreled and argue but got our way back in the end ?
Rmb those times we smile and laugh ?
Rmb the movies we've watched ?
Rmb the calls we always made at night ?
Rmb the messages you always sent if you missed me & those night messages ?
Rmb the way you held my hand ?
Rmb the way we slept on the floor and the way we hugged ?
Rmb the first morning i saw you right beside me ?
Rmb the four drinks you bought for us the first time ? the drinks you ordered .
Rmb the way you said sorry ?

Rmb the way you sa jiao and tried to make me smile ?
Rmb those times where we got angry at each other ?
Rmb the places we once went ?
Rmb the way how much you love me ?
Rmb how much you would give me your kisses on phone before putting down ?
Rmb the way you touched my face ?
Rmb the way you peck on my forehead always ?
Do you rmb everything ? Everything we've done this 10 months .
Rmb how much you got angry over guys around me ?
Rmb all your promises you broke ? (:
Thank you , thank you for everything you've gave .
i'll be strong , i will .

although missing you its increasing every day , but (: , whats the use ?
Your nick name isn't for me anymore ,
your misses and loves isn't for me ,
no more hugs and kisses nor pecks , no more you .
I would wait , i promise i will .

I don't believe its over between us , i couldn't bare to let go .
i believe it will start all over again , wouldn't we ?
Time heals , just don't ask me to leave and you don't go too ...
Don't go ..
This time , promise me to take care of yourself .
you always fall sick , pls stay at home and rest if you do .
you always stay out late or either not go home , don't make me worry anymore (:
This time , pls promise you would stay by me ,
no matter how much it has faded , try your way back , will you ?

Two promises , just two .
Time , its all about time ... i miss you .

Everywhere i go , every smile i see , everything i do ,
i always see you and those memories .
we've been to too much places tgt ,

the places that i'll always go .
I've start smiling at them , i believe there would be a miracle , isn't it right ? (:

it will happen , this is just another thing we gotta go through .
i'm sure we will .
I'm tired , i have to rest soon , so soon .
You have to rmb darling , even if there's no one there for you anymore ,

even if your brothers all leave and you feel down and there's no one ,
don't be shy over about giving me a message or a call .
I've been always waiting for you . (:
You're not alone , you're not .
You know i was the one who asked her to call you .
Thanks for entertaining me , its enough lying to myself .
You're not alone ,

i don't want you to find me a nuisance , neither a bother to you ,
let time be , i'll always be here waiting .
Not too long honey , i will fall from love soon , anytime .
don't be too long honey .
I'll let you go your way .
Tell me through message , through msn , through calls , through testi ,

if you really think its over ... and there's no more turning back ...
i love you , i promise i will , more than anyone else you think there are .
Don't make my dreams & hopes shatter , don't make me lose them .
I'll be strong , once more , for the sake of you .
Just don't go , just don't see me through ...

No comments: