Saturday, February 21, 2009

wouldn't stop,tears.
i miss you.

how would i ever bare to say,bye.
there's too much things to say to you.
i never got a chance to.
my last touch on you,
was your head,to your hair.
your hand.
and the way i smiled when you tried moving your head.

everything i do,reminds me of you.
as simple as sitting down to have dinner.
as simple as waking up from my sleep.
as simple as tears that just roll down my cheeks.

you were like my dad,
just that i don't see you everyday.
i don't say goodnight to you everyday.
i don't talk to you every now and then.
i don't joke with you often.
but the memories we both have tgt was sweet.
pa,you were strong.
i was waiting for a miracle.
you gave up,your body gave up on you.
i miss you.
i should have cherish the times you were here,
i should have went up to find you guys often,
and i'm only left with regrets.
pa.

No comments: